ANNOUNCEMENT ((***Please Read***))

I don't usually do this thing where I update with an announcement, but when I do, it only means that I'm dying to tell it to you guys. The author's note next chapter simply cannot wait and perhaps might be too long – well, longer than usual – so I decided to go ahead and update with an announcement. I hope your anticipation wasn't crushed into tiny, microscopic particles.

Remember when I said that the next chapter of Quartet Knight will be the last?

I LIED! HAHAHAHA! >:D

Okay, no. I was actually pretty serious when I said that, but damn I swear you guys must have gone to Hogwarts because I felt like a spell had been casted on me! Perhaps you, yourself, must be made of magic. I was compelled to extend this story by at least 1-2 chapter/s before the finale and I came into a conclusion that writers do get motivated by their readers.

Honestly, I never thought that you lovelies would actually like this fanfic. I wrote this during a time where I was thinking about the possibilities of Aine waking up and if Reiji would trade it all away to be with his best friend. There's more to maracas-sempai's character than what was shown.

It all started with the line "will you really risk a life in favour of another?", that this story was born. It only contained 11 chapters (11 idols) and I thought it would stay that way until I thought, "hey, I like this story too! I don't want it to end yet."

What I'm trying to say here is thank you, dear readers. Thank you your support and for motivating me to write more for you and me. You reminded me that I, too, am a reader and there are stories I still want to go on, even for just two chapters more before the end. I will do my best with Quartet Knight so please look forward for the next part! Sankyu~so very much!

xoxo

AnotherConspiracy