Trampoline (Adrienette)

"Hey Marinette! Can you come over?" Alya asked through the phone.

"Sure, why?" Marinette accepted the invitation as she held the phone between her cheek and shoulder, seam ripping the stitches on a shirt she was trying to make.

"I got a new trampoline!" Alya squealed into the phone making Marinette jerk and drop it.

"When do you want me over " Marinette asked as she picked the phone up.

"15 minutes?"

~~~~~

"Alya, I'm here!" Marinette called into the house.

"She's in the back sweetie!" Alya's mom yelled back. Marinette followed her voice to the kitchen.

Of course.

"Hey!" Marinette greeted, giving Marlena a big hug. She hugged her back before returning to making snacks.

"Why don't you go join the others?"

Others?

Marinette shrugged it off, and walked to the backyard.

"Alya I'm here- A-A-Adrien?! Nino? What are you doing here?" Marinette stuttered and blushed when she noticed Adrien was intently staring at her. She looked down at her feet as Alya answered.

"I thought it'd be fun if they came!" She secretly winked at Adrien, who in return, flushed a light pink.

Actually, Alya, Adrien, and Nino had planned this so Adrien could finally confess to Marinette. And why not confess while jumping on a trampoline?

"H-Hey Mari!" Adrien waved as he smiled at her.

"H-Hi A-Adrien."

"Let's get to jumping!" Alya yelled in excitement before literally throwing herself onto the trampoline. Nino followed after her and Adrien easily lifted himself over the metal bars.

"Let me give you a hand." He said, kneeling on the black base and extending a hand to Marinette. She blushed before placing her hand in his.

Adrien quickly pulled her up, resulting in her falling on top of his chest.

"S-Sorry!" She apologized and took a few wobbly steps back. Alya and Nino snickered in the back as they noticed Adrien still tightly holding her hand.

When Marinette saw, Adrien quickly let go of her hand and nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry Mari."

After a while, they all began jumping, and Marinette kept flying higher than the others due to Alya jumping next to her at the exact same time.

"Nino! I have an idea!" Alya looked at Marinette and Adrien from the corner of her eye as she watched them laughing together. She leaned in and whispered to Nino.

"Okay so..."

Nino grinned when he heard it and nodded in agreement.

"Let's do it!"

They jumped behind their best friends before 'accidentally' simultaneously tripping and pushing them towards each other.

Marinette let out a squeal and Adrien tried to steady himself but failed as they both collapsed on the trampoline.

Adrien opened his eyes to see Marinette underneath him, with wide bluebell eyes. Her hands were by her head, palms facing up and his hands were placed next to them.

But that wasn't what surprised him most. What surprised him most was, instead of getting up and helping her, he kissed her.

It just felt right to him. He felt her gasp against his lips and Alya and Nino snickering in the background, but he didn't care. It was just him and Marinette, no one else. He closed his eyes and kissed her more passionately. Adrien and Marinette heard as Alya whispered.

"Who knew trampolines could spark love?"

I felt like this was very unique. I don't know.

Until next time, peace!