Warmth (Adrienette)

Adrien was walking past the school, a thick jacket on and a black umbrella above him. He wasn't really paying attention to much, until he heard a soft sneeze a few feet away.

He turned towards the noise to be greeted by the sight of a slightly wet Marinette leaning against a brick wall with closed eyes.

The part that worried him most though, was the fact that it was 4 degrees, raining, and she had on no coat.

"Marinette?" The girl being spoken to jerked at the sound of her crush's voice. She opened her eyes to see if it was true, and there he stood, in all his glory.

"Huh?! A-Adrien!" She walked closer to him in surprise, before quickly retreating back under the tarp as rain hit her freezing skin.

"What are you doing out here in the rain? Without a coat or umbrella?" He moved closer to her as he held his umbrella out slightly, offering to share it with Marinette.

"Th-Thanks." She stepped under the umbrella with him, their shoulders almost pressing together. Her face flushed at the thought.

"So where's your coat and umbrella? And why are you all the way over here? Your house is, a couple miles away isn't it?"

Adrien stayed close to Marinette, making sure the umbrella stayed over her head.

"C-Chloe. She broke into my locker, or r-rather, she had S-Sabrina break in my locker, and r-ran off with them to her l-limo. So I t-tried to f-follow her but ended up w-where you f-found me because it had s-started to pour." The cold girl stuttered out, trying to control her chattering teeth.

"I'm an idiot! You must be freezing!" Adrien began to unzip his jacket for her when Marinette interrupted.

"N-No! I-I don't want y-you to be c-cold!"

"What are you talking about?" He had his coat unzipped, holding it open for her. "It's big enough for the two of us to share."

When Marinette didn't move, he placed his hands on her arms and pulled her to his chest.

"Now just put your arms in the sleeves."

"A-are you sure? I mean, I-I don't w-want you to be uncomfortable." He grinned and put one of Marinette's arms into the sleeve and did the same to her other before zipping the jacket up.

"Trust me, I'm not uncomfortable. Actually, I'm really enjoying being this close to you." Marinette's face went a bright red at his comment. She tried to tame her blush, but the feeling of his toned chest pressed against her back and his heat surrounding her.

"See? Isn't this better?"

"M-Much."

The two teens began to walk towards Marinette's home. The entire walk was pleasant for both of them as Marinette began to lose her stutter and they became more comfortable around each other.

The two laughed as they talked about everything and nothing, an were both severely disappointed when the bakery came into view.

"Well..." Marinette unzipped the jacket they were sharing and stepped out, walking up to her door. "Thanks, Adrien."

She looked like she was having a mental debate before walking back up to Adrien and standing on her tiptoes, placing a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks again Adrien." They both blushed a she turned to walk inside the bakery.

"W-Wait! Mari wait!"

He pulled her back by her wrist, dropping his abandoned umbrella on the sidewalk beside him as he reached for her. The pouring rain pounded on both f the teens but Adrien couldn't are less as he pulled Marinette in for a kiss.

He placed his warm lips on hers, cupping her face gently as he held her close to him. His green eyes were shut and Marinette's fluttered shut after his, wrapping her arms around his neck.

They pulled away as they ran out of oxygen and panted as they rested their foreheads against each other.

Adrien grinned as he placed his lips on her forehead before speaking.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that."

If you guys have ideas for a one shot, don't be shy! PM me your idea if you want me to write it and post it!

Until next time, peace!