Sheets (Marichat)

Marinette yawned as she began to crawl into bed. She was wiped after working those long hours in the bakery, helping her father prepare for his special client.

All she really wanted right now was some sleep.

She yawned once more as she settled under her covers, laying her cheek on the cool hard surface.

Why is my bed cold? And at that, why is it hard?

"Chat, why are you in my bed?"

She was greeted by silence. After a minute or two, Chat stretched his arms before pulling the covers off of her head and resting his arms around her waist.

"Can't a cat get a nice nap?"

Marinette groaned as she heard his voice. She moved her head so her chin was pressed against his chest and glared at him. Chat just gave his cheeky smirk a he winked at her. He pulled her up by the chin and pressed his lips to hers in a quick and sweet manner.

"Evening, Princess. Might I ask how you are?" She scoffed at his words as she crossed her arms so they laid on his chest and rested her head in them.

"Shut up. I'm tired."

"Aren't you gonna kick me out like usual?" Marinette felt his arms tighten around her waist as she snuggled into her arms.

"I will if you don't shut up..." She mumbled sleepily, a few seconds away. That is, until Chat Noir said something that completely shocked her.

"Come on. Don't you wanna wrestle between the sheets?"

After she got over the initial shock, she pointed at the trapdoor that lead to her balcony.

"Out."

Chat Noir laughed and pulled Marinette closer to him.

"I was just kidding Princess." He went in for another kiss but she turned her head so his lips met her cheek instead.

"Not funny." She said sourly as she rolled off of him, turning to her side so she wasn't facing him.

"I was joking Mari. I'm sorry." His arms snaked around her torso, pulling her to him. Her back pressed against his chest and he could feel the heat she was producing.

"Forgive me?" He asked as he slowly peppered her neck with quick pecks. Receiving no response, he moved his shower of kisses to her face earning sweet and innocent giggles from Marinette.

"Alright alright! I forgive you okay?" She giggled, pushing his face away. "Can I sleep now?"

"That depends. Am I allowed to stay?" The way he ended left Marinette to believe that he wanted to say more.

"And?"

"And cuddle in between the sheets?"

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Of course that what you wanted. Fine, kitty." She rolled back over so she was back on top of his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck, snuggling in.

He felt her hair tickle his neck as he rested his chin on her head. He sighed happily as he hugged her tightly and fell asleep with the love of his life in his arms.

I'm so busy this weekend. And it's really hot! It's like, 80 degrees.

Until next time, peace!