Yellow (Mariblanc) Part Two

"I'm glad you could join me, my Princess." Marinette heard a cold voice say as she rubbed her eyes. She couldn't remember what happened, she just remembered yellow.

She glanced around her room until her eyes landed on something white in the corner, sitting on her chair.

"Chat!" She squeaked. She shot straight up, but instantly regretted it. "Ow... Chat Noir-"

"Blanc now, Princess."

"... Blanc... What happened to you?"

He didn't answer as he got up off of the chair and slowly sauntered over to the chaise she was laying on. Silently, he placed a white clawed hand by her hip. With a clawed finger, he traced the outline of her face and crawled onto her lap, pinning her down.

He straddled her hips, his legs on either side of her thighs as he leaned forward. Marinette gasped and leaned back, so far that her head was against the chaise.

"You like me, don't you?" He whispered into her ear, causing Marinette to shiver.

"A-As a friend. Y-Yes."

Why is he here? How can I escape to turn into Ladybug?

"No..."

"What?" His remark had caught Marinette off gaurd.

"No. You don't like me... But I can change that." In the blink of an eye, Chat Blanc had his lips pressed firmly against hers. It wasn't gentle and sweet like Chat Noir would have liked, it was rough and hard as Chat Blanc liked it.

"Chat!" Marinette yelled against his lips When her lips parted, his tongue quickly darted in, trying to fight with hers.

She pushed him off of her and scrambled to the side, falling of of the chaise and landing on her arse.

She backed up to her wall and stood up, tears ready to spill.

"Please. Kitty, I know you're still in there. Please! I want Chat Noir!"

"Why? Why would you want him when you have a better one right in front of you?"

The tears finally streamed down her face as she stared at the stranger in front of her.

"Because! I want the kitty I fell in love with!"

"What?"

"I want my Chat Noir! I want my Chat Noir who tells me all these stupid puns that surprisingly make my day, who attempts to flirt."

She stepped closer and hit his chest. "So give me my Chat Noir! Give me back my Chat!" She repeatedly pounded his chest, letting out all of her anger.

"Give me back my kitty." She wrapped her slender arms around his waist and cried into his chest.

"Princess?... Why are you crying?..."

"Chat!" She looked up and was met with green eyes. The green eyes she loved.

"Chat!" Confused the cat looked down at the girl who roughly grabbed his cheeks.

"Princess-" He was cut off by her lips capturing his in an innocent kiss. He kissed her back, still confused but not complaining.

She slowly pulled away, her eyes still closed and faces still close.

"I'm glad you're back kitty."

"Me too."

Finally! I did it! If you have any ideas for my 100k special, not one shots but stuff like a Q&A or somethig, please tell me!

Until next time, please!