Yellow (Mariblanc) Part One

Chat felt... Broken. He had been told, over and over again, by Ladybug herself, that she was in love with another. But it never really hit him till now.

He was up on the Eiffel Tower with Ladybug, after finishing patrol. She was happily humming a familiar tune and swinging her legs off the tower.

"What's got my Lady in such a good mood this fine evening?" Chat sat down next to her and leaned on his arms.

"This boy."

The smirk he was wearing suddenly dropped.

"A boy huh?" He willed himself to carry on.

"Yeah. It's been an entire year since I fell in love with him and I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere." She sighed dreamily. "I've got to go. I'll see you later Kitty."

He watched her swing off into the night, slowly turning into a small speck of red.

The tears filled his eyes and he began to cry to himself. He curled up in a ball and let out a heart wrenching scream.

Why can't she love me back! Why am I not enough?!

He found his mind wandering to the girl that sits behind him in class.

Why can't Ladybug be like Marinette? Why can't she be kind like her? Why can't she care about me like my Princess does?! Why is it that my Princess will talk to me about anything and everything and with Ladybug, all I can do is talk to her about akumas!

The fluttering of wings was drowned out by his cries as the dark purple akuma made it's way into the golden bell.

"Chat Blanc..."

~~~~~

Marinette sighed as she landed on her balcony. She wasn't lying to Chat. She truly was thinking she was getting somewhere with Adrien, but she was also thinking about Chat. She would never tell him, due to her feelings for Adrien, but she was growing a soft spot for him.

Speaking of the devil, he knocked on her window.

"Hey kitty, what are you..." She trailed off as she stared at Chat Noir, who was no longer Noir, but Blanc.

"K-Kitty?"

The boy in the white cat suit smirked at her before moving his head up, revealing her his eyes.

Gone were the sparkling green she had grown to love. Instead a vivid yellow stood in its place. She felt shivers run down her spine, finding it's way into her bones.

"What? You don't like the new look, Princess?"

Marinette was growing dizzy. She started to sway and took a few steps back, to avoid from falling over. Chat Blanc let himself in as he watched her with his yellow eyes.

Yellow eyes.

Yellow.

That was the last thing Marinette saw as she fell, being caught in his long muscular arms, fainting.

Yellow.

This was supposed to be out earlier but I had a really unlucky day today and now I'm missing in total, 9 pages of work because of stupid google docs an have to make it all up by 8:30am tomorrow. And then I fell asleep. Anyways, until next time, peace!