9~ Running

*2 days later*

I grasp the cold metal handles of the cups of moon shine in my hand as I walk back to the table that Bellamy and Clarke both sit at. The cold drink sloshing in the metal parcels with each step. I set the cups down in front of Clarke and Bellamy, their conversation stopping as they both take a huge swig of their moonshine.

"Okay," Bellamy growls as the stinging liquid drips down his throat. "Tell me again."

Clarke sets her cup down and points down at a very worn out piece of paper. It took me a while to figure out what it is. After a while, I realize it's the map she and I worked on in Mount Weather. Her finger was placed solidly on the part of the map where the tunnels are. "It's a labyrinth."

"We got to the dam through the tunnels." I say, my eye sight set perfectly on the poorly drawn map.

"It's all connected to the mine system." Clarke says, her finger moving from the tunnels to the dams.

Bellamy nods. "That's our way in."

"Sure," I say with sarcasm. "If we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men."

Commotion in the side of the bar like area cuts our conversation short. Murphy and Finn come stumbling in, going straight for the bar for cups of moonshine. 

"Have you talked to him yet?" I ask, my eyes on Clarke.

Clarke's eyes finally leave the map and look up at me then over to the area where Finn is. Her mouth opens, as if she was going to say something, then it shuts as her eyes land on Bellamy. 

Bellamy looks over at me and I give him a nod. "I think I'm gonna go get a re-fill." Bellamy says, picking his cup up and leaving the table.

We sit in silence until Bellamy has firmly sat down up at the bar. 

"I just don't know what to say." Clarke says, her voice dropping. "He just kept shooting."

"Clarke, this may be hard for you to hear, but we're at war." I grab my cup by the handle and take a big swig of the moonshine that has now turned room temperature. "We've all done things we regret." 

***

I sit at the small wooden desk that is placed in my room on the Ark, writing down anything and everything I can remember about Mount Weather. The way it smelled, the way everyone looked, where we exited, how we got there.

I flip a page of the journal I'm writing in and pick up a pen. 

I write 'Dante Wallace'. 

I close my eyes for a second, trying to take myself back to the first time I saw the old guy.

"White hair." I whisper, writing it down as I say it. "Dark blue eyes, dirty suit, and paint on the hands."

I write 'Maya'.

"Dark, frizzy hair." I whisper, writing it down as well. "Pale skin and medium physique."

A knock on my door interrupts my train of thought. I set down my pen and close my journal, scooting my chair backwards, before getting up and opening the door.

Bellamy stands, flawlessly, opposite me. "You ready for another adventure, beautiful?" 

I feel the blood rush to my cheeks. "Aren't I always?"

***

"Here's the plan." Octavia says, running through the details with me as I adjust the gun I have strapped around my shoulder. "Clarke, Abby and Raven are going out to try to locate and take down a radio tower."