Two

"When are they gonna show up?" Newt asked as he drummed his fingers on the cool wood bar table.

"Any minute now impatient little Newt," Minho took a slow sip of his drink as he glanced back at the door.

Newt just sighed and ran a hand through his hair as they silently waited for their group.

"Hey! They're here!" Minho suddenly exclaimed excitedly.

Newt craned his neck to see them. He instantly spotted Teresa, she'd been over at the apartment countless of times so by now it was easy to recognize her stunning complexion. His eyes darted to the boy next to her and his breath caught in his throat. It was very safe to say that boy was hot, like extremely hot.

"You didn't tell me he was that bloody attractive!" Newt hissed as he smacked Minho's arm.

"Aw are you nervous now?" Minho snickers as Newt felt his cheeks heat up.

"I would've dressed slightly better," Newt looked down at his hoodie and jeans.

"It's okay you look hot, like 10/10 would bang."

"If he wasn't looking I'd flip you off so hard right now."

Minho just grinned and waved at Teresa so she spotted them.

Newt let out a long silent groan in his head and tried to discreetly fix his hair.

Now more then ever he wished he stayed at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's Minho's friend's name again?" Thomas asked as they got out of Teresa's car in front of the bar.

"Newt, he's a real sweetheart," Teresa said as he adjusted the purse on her shoulder.

"You sound like you're trying to sell him to me," Thomas laughed as he hurried ahead and held the door.

"I'm just warning you what's ahead!" she laughed as she nodded a thank you and stepped inside.

"They're already here right?" Thomas asked as he scanned the bar for Minho, a guy he met only twice before.

"Yeah," Teresa stood up on her tip toes and looked around.

Thomas saw a guy wave and bumped Teresa's arm, "over there T."

She spotted them and grinned while waving back.

Thomas' eyes fell on the boy next to Minho. He froze dead in his tracks.

"Something wrong?" Teresa asked as she looked worriedly at her friend.

"Shit T, he's like hot," he said as he frantically smoothed his T-shirt out.

She held back a laugh as she dragged him toward to the bar table the other two were sitting at, "you look fine Tom, relax."

He took a deep breath and tried to relax his face, the last thing he wanted to do was come off as an idiot a hot guy he's never even met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Teresa," Minho hopped down from his bar stool and embraced his girlfriend. He pecked her quick on the lips before getting back on the stool.

"Thomas meet Newt," Teresa smiled as he shoved Thomas forward a little bit.

"Hey," Thomas said awkwardly as he gave Newt a short wave.

"Nice to meet ya," Newt leaned against the bar, trying to look cool but really just looked dysfunctional.

Minho bit his lip, clearly trying not to laugh.

Teresa just smirked and turned to her soulmate. They got lost deep in conversation, almost like they forgot there were two other people there.

"So uh, you room with Minho?" Thomas asked as he climbed up onto the stool next to Newt.

"Yeah, he's an ass but a pretty cool guy," Newt smiled as he motioned for the bartender to bring him another round.

"Teresa really likes him," Thomas said as cocked his head slightly.

"Of course she does," Newt laughed, "they're soulmates."

"You found yours yet?" Thomas asked as the bartender slid two glasses over to them.

"Nah, still see the world in bloody black and white. You?"

Thomas shook his head, "nope. I'm curious about colors though. Teresa tells me about them all the time."

"Same," Newt said as he stared at something off in the distance.

"What do you do?"

"What?" Newt looked back at him with confusion skirted across his eyes.

"Work? What do you do," Thomas smiled as he slowly tasted his drink, it was border line flirty.

"I take online college classes but I work part time at WICKED, that gas station like 4 miles from here. How about you?"

"I've never seen you there before, I'll have to stop by some time. And I'm still in college, I have an apartment really close to here but I only take like 2 classes so I have lots of free time."

"I'd like that, if you stopped by my work I mean," Newt's cheeks heat up but he covered it up with his glass.

They talked for what felt like hours about nothing and everything. They got on fast and really well, it was almost like they were life long friends.

Thomas glanced behind Newt to see Minho and Teresa full on making out. It was messy and there was clearly tongue involved.

"I think they forgot we were here," he said as he gestured to their, way to in love, friends.

"That's revolting," Newt chuckled, "they're gonna swallow each other."

Thomas shook his head in disproval and downed the rest of his drink, "I think I'm gonna head home. Want a ride?"

"That would be bloody amazing, thank you," Newt smiled as he fished his drink too and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"I'll tell them," Thomas hopped down and started shaking Teresa's arm.

"T, I'm going home, I'm taking your car and I'm taking Newt with me."

"Use protection!" Minho piped up as the corner of his kiss swollen lips curved up.

"Fuck off," Newt groaned as they quickly exited the bar.

"I'm so sorry about him," Newt said as he got into the passenger side.

"No worries," he laughed as he shoved the key into the ignition, "Minho's cool. I don't mind slight teasing."

Newt smiled then leaned his head on the window.

"Tired?"

"Something like that," Newt yawned.

"Don't fall asleep on me I'm gonna need directions," Thomas said as he turned on the radio.

"Go straight, take 2 rights and turn on Glade street. Ours is the apartment with the dark grey bricks."

"I think I can do that," Thomas grinned as he turned up the music.

"Thanks again Tommy."

"Tommy?"

Newt froze, "sorry that just uh..."

"I like it."

Hey guys! I hope you like the story so far! Thanks for giving it a chance. Remember to vote and comment :)
-Kara