Five

"No way am I playing that!" Newt crossed his arms. Every single time Minho always goes after him and makes him admit embarrassing stuff.

"Awh come on Newt, I swear I'll be nice!" Minho pleaded as Newt shook his head harder.

"It can't be that bad," Thomas piped up and Newt paused.

"Fine, but remember Minho, you sleep in the same house as me."

Minho raised his drink in celebration of his small victory and kissed Teresa's cheek, "invite Thomas over more often. He gets Newt to do shit."

"You all know how it goes," Teresa said, "if you've done the thing take a drink."

Newt grabbed a can off the coffee table and cracked it open.

"I'm going first," Minho grinned.

Newt clenched and unclenched his empty hand, he really hated these types of things. He didn't want to be utterly embarrassed in front of Thomas.

"Never have I ever, found Newt attractive."

"Thanks Min," Newt grumbled but his voice lost all hostility after he saw Teresa and Thomas drink.

"You better think I'm hotter," Minho frowned at Teresa.

"Of course," she rolled her eyes, "but look at him, he's such a little cutie!"

Newt's cheeks flushed red involuntarily at the compliments.

"I'm going!" Teresa piped up, "ummm, never have I ever had a girlfriend."

Minho chugged a sip.

Before anyone could say anything Newt quickly said "My turn."

"Never have I ever," he stopped to think. The only good part about this game was he could find out things about Thomas, "had a one night stand."

Minho looked like he was going to drink for a second then put his drink down. Newt readjusted himself on the chair so he could get a better view of Thomas who was on the edge of the couch.

"Never have I ever, had sex with anyone in this room."

Minho and Teresa stared at each other as they drank.

"Stop making google eyes at each other, someone go," Newt grumbled.

"Never have I ever, found my soulmate," Thomas said as he watched the two lovers drink yet again. Everyone in the room knew Newt didn't find his either but it upset him. He was at the point of thinking he wasn't good enough for anyone.

Slamming his drink down Newt grabbed his keys off the table and stormed out of the apartment.

He hurried down the 2 flights of stairs as fast as he could. He was very aware of the footsteps not to far behind him but he kept going. His vision blurred with tears as he reached the ground floor.

"Newt!"

"Damn it Newt would you stop!"

Newt froze dead in his tracks as he realized it was Thomas.

"Newt, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you," Thomas frowned as he took a step toward Newt.

"I'm fine," Newt muttered as he went to turn around again.

"No, you're not," Thomas pointed out as he moved so he was standing in front of Newt again.

"You're right, what do you want a bloody prize? Just go back to the game."

"I don't want to, I want to stay out here with you."

"And why would you wanna bloody do that?" Newt wiped at his eyes that we're building up hot angry tears.

"Cause I made you upset and I'm not just gonna pretend like it's all okay."

Newt wiped harder at his eyes as the tears started to fall. Now he was crying in front of Tommy, great that's just absolutely bloody great.

"Newt," Thomas started gently.

Newt just shook his head and pressed the heel of his palms into his eyes.

"Shit Newt, don't cry."

Newt took a deep breath and removed his hands.

"Everyone has their soulmates Tommy, Minho, Teresa, Harriet, even Chuck and he's younger then me!"

"I don't have mine Newt," Thomas said gently.

"I just feel like I'll never find mine."

"You will Newt. Look at you, you're not bad looking at all and for as long as I've known you, you got a great personality."

"Thanks Tommy," Newt looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"How about we go? You can come back to my place if you want," Thomas suggested kinda shyly.

"I'll pay for a pizza?"

"Hell yeah in that case!" Thomas grinned as they headed to the parking lot where Newt's car was.

"I mean it, thank you," Newt said sincerely as they got into his car.

"Don't mention it, consider the pizza my thanks. By the way I have ice cream in my freezer."

"Now all we need is a movie," Newt said half joking.

"Seriously? Let's watch The Internship, it's my favorite."

"Okay," Newt grinned as he started the car.

"I'll text T, tell her everything's okay."

"Bloody hell Tommy, you're the best."

"Oh trust me Newt, I know," Thomas snickered as he tapped away on his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Being honest, this is a much better party," Thomas laughed as he shoved his 3rd piece of pizza in his mouth.

"I agree with that fully," Newt said as he dug the spoon back in the ice cream tub.

The movie was playing quietly in the background as the boys lay across the floor in front of the small TV.

"Your apartment is nicer though," Thomas pointed out.

"I like yours."

"You're just saying that to be nice," Thomas laughed as he wiped sauce off his lip.

Newt found his eyes lingering on the movement, Thomas' lips suddenly becoming a huge point of interest.

He snapped out of it when Thomas started talking again.

"You know you're more fun to hang out with then Teresa. All she wants to talk about is Minho's biceps and bras."

"I like hanging out with you too Tommy," Newt grinned.

And they talked the night away, completely forgetting about the time which ended up casing them to fall asleep on Thomas' floor and both their phones blowing up from their best friends.

But some things are best left alone.

Hey guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! I wanna know how yore liking the story so far :D Thanks for reading!
-Kara