Eleven

"Minho!" Teresa exclaimed as she busted into the apartment, practically dragging Thomas behind her.

"You brought him?" Minho asked, looking pissed as he appeared in the living room, where the other two were.

"I have good reason, bring Newt out here," Teresa said as Thomas shifted on his feet and rubbed his tear stained face with his hoodie sleeves.

"Be right back," Teresa announced as she ran in the direction of the bathroom, "play nice!"

Minho looked like he was debating it for a second but sighed and disappeared to Newt's room.

Soon after the buff boy reappeared with Newt swung over his shoulder. Newt was beating on his back and kicking his feet but he was no match to Minho.

Minho dropped him down to his feet in front of Thomas, holding his shoulder lightly as to warn him not to try and escape.

Newt's swollen eyes met Thomas' and guilt shot through him like a sharp arrow.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Tommy," Newt whispered as Thomas' bottom lip quivered against his will.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to grab you Newt, I swear," Thomas sniffled as his eyes filled up with tears again.

"Don't cry," Newt said gently.

"I screwed up, badly but I meant every word I said. Is there any way I can fix it?" Thomas' voice sounded so desperate, it broke Newt's heart.

Just as Newt was about to say something Teresa reappered in the living room.

"Okay! Sorry to interrupt but there's a reason I dragged him here," she pointed to Thomas, "and it wasn't to torture you Newt."

Newt cocked his head in confusion.

"So Thomas grabbed your sleeve right?" Teresa asked and Newt felt his cheeks heat up as he nodded.

"Well technically the sleeve isn't you right?"

Thomas made a small sound but quickly realized and bit his lip.

"I don't get it."

"He didn't touch you Newt, therefore it didn't count," Teresa grinned, feeling proud of herself, "you guys can touch as long as you don't touch each other's skin."

Newt was staring at his feet, feeling utterly stupid.

"I overreacted over nothing then huh?" Newt looked up shyly at Thomas.

Thomas glanced at his hoodie and sweatpants then at Newt's matching outfit. He pulled the sleeves over his hands and reached his arms to Newt.

Newt smiled and rushed into Thomas' arms. He buried his head into Thomas' chest as he wrapped his arms tightly around his middle. Thomas hesitantly did the same, holding Newt as tightly as he dared.

"You give such good hugs," Newt mumbled into Thomas' chest which made Thomas' face light up.

Thomas hummed in content and hugged Newt a little tighter.

Teresa made her way over to Minho who'd backed up almost to the hallway and rested her head on his shoulder, "they're so strange."

Minho nodded as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, but it was tense. 

"What's on your mind?"

"Newt," he sighed as he pulled Teresa further into the hallway, "I'm scared Thomas is gonna get sick of his little game sooner or later."

"Thomas cares about him, a lot. Minho, there's a chance they could be..." she trailed off but Minho got the point.

"I'll try and talk to Newt, get him to let Thomas touch him without 10 pounds of clothing on," Minho huffed as Teresa laughed.

"Let them go at their own pace, he'll open up. Trust me, Thomas has no problem with waiting," Teresa reassured him.

Minho sighed, "alright, wanna leave the two idiots here for the night? We can spend the night at your place?"

"You don't have to ask me twice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wonder why Minho and Teresa fled," Thomas asked as he finally pulled away from the hug.

"Probably wanted to give us space...or minimize the space between them," Newt shivered as Thomas laughed.

"Wanna watch a movie and talk?" Thomas asked shyly as Newt nodded happily.

Newt put a random movie on TV which just happened to be Captain America and headed over the couch.

Thomas pulled him down onto his lap, holding his softly around the waist. The volume was turned down low so they could hear each other.

"I'm ridiculous I'm sorry," Newt admitted softly.

"Why do you think that," Thomas traced small patterns on Newt's back as he listened.

"I won't even let you touch me and we've been around each other for 3 months now." 

"I'm touching you right now," Thomas said as he pressed a kiss into Newt's shoulder.

"You know what I mean," Newt huffed but his stomach was fluttering with butterflies so he couldn't keep the smile off his face.

"I'm okay with it," Thomas said as he continued to run his hands gently all over Newt's back.

Newt hummed and leaned back slightly into Thomas' touch.

"Newt what are we?"

"What?"

"We've went out on countless amounts of dates but neither of us has asked the other out."

"Well what do you want to be," Newt asked shyly.

"Boyfriends," he answered without hesitation.

Newt's stomach fluttered again and he grinned, "I'd be more then happy with that."

Thomas' grin matched Newt's as he started running his hands down Newt's arms.

"What are you doing?" Newt laughed softly as he watched Thomas' hands run down his arms.

"I've been Newt deprived," Thomas explained as he kept moving his hands, "this is the first time you've let me touch you and shit I can't get enough of you."

"Soon Tommy," Newt whispered so softly Thomas barely caught it.

"Soon what?"

"I want to touch Tommy, like skin just can we do this for a little while?" Newt asked, Thomas could feel his body shake from fear.

"Whenever you're ready," Thomas said as he hugged Newt even tighter, "I love the way you fit in my arms."

"Remember when you told me you were in love with me?"

"Yeah," Thomas chuckled, "those weren't the best circumstances but I meant it."

"Well I think I love you too."

Thomas groaned slightly.

Newt frowned, embarrassment flooding over him, "is that bad or something?"

"No! No that's a dream come true but," Thomas ran a hand through his hair nervously, "I just want to kiss you so badly right now."

"Patience love," Newt smirked as he cuddled closer into Thomas.

"You're a cruel boyfriend Newton!" Thomas pinched his side, "such a little tease."

"I changed my mind, I don't think I love you," Newt started but his voice faltered as Thomas' nose scrunched up adorably in confusion. "I know I love you."

Look at me with the fast updates! I'm getting re-motivated so I promise my chapters wont be trash anymore! Thank you all for reading! Please leave a vote or comment! xx Till next chapter!