Twelve

"Come on Tommy you have to let me go at some point," Newt struggled against Thomas' arms that were securely wrapped around his waist.

"But Newton," Thomas wined as he held tighter, "I don't want to."

Ever since Teresa's discovery they two spent a lot of time cuddling. Minho started spending more time at Teresa's which left Newt and Minho's large couch to the boys. Thomas adored holding Newt and although he couldn't feel his flawless skin, he could live with this.

"Tommy!" Newt hissed as he squirmed more.

"Ten more minutes," Thomas whimpered as he buried his face into Newt's back, "I just love you a lot."

Newt huffed and collapsed back down on Thomas' chest, "you're lucky I love you."

"Lucky? Who wouldn't love me? I'm the total package deal, killer looks and personality."

"I can't stand you," Newt laughed softly and pressed kisses into the hoodie covering Thomas' chest.

"Hey Newt....." Thomas trailed off shyly.

"Yes love?" Newt looked up with big innocent eyes.

"I'm not pressuring you," Thomas started as he traced gentle lines up and down Newt's back," but when uh, can I kiss you for real?"

Newt's expression fell a little bit, "I'm scared Tommy."

"Newt I told you before and I'll tell you a thousand times I don't care what happens, I'm not leaving you."

Newt made a small whimpering sound and held onto Thomas tighter, "I can't lose you."

"Newt, come on, don't get upset," Thomas frowned as he rubbed Newt's back.

"I'm not upset," Newt mumbled as he slid off of Thomas.

Thomas' face visibly fell as he watched his boyfriend get up.

"I'm just going to the bathroom," Newt smiled weakly, "I'll be right back."

Thomas sat up and stretched, he cracked his knuckles and sighed. He would never touch Newt on purpose but it was almost their 6 month anniversary.

Newt reappeared soon after he left. He smiled shyly as he slid onto Thomas' lap.

"Since when are you so touchy feely?" Thomas smiled fondly down at his little boyfriend as he wrapped his arms around him again.

"You're warm," Newt sighed as he relaxed into Thomas' touch, "and you're cute too so there's a bonus."

"Oh yeah? You think so?" Thomas grinned as he kissed along Newt's shoulder.

Newt nodded as he let his eyes flutter shut.

"Our six month is soon, in a week," Thomas said softly.

"That's a real long time Tommy," Newt murmured as he played with the strings on Thomas' hoodie.

"You know I was thinking..." Thomas stuttered, "well Teresa wants to move in with Minho and I thought...I thought maybe we could share a place?"

Newt's head shot up as he turned to face Thomas, "are you serious?"

"Only if you want to! I know Minho wouldn't ever leave you alone and you know I could just move in here, I mean I'm here more then my own house."

Newt chuckled softly but he was happily nodding his head, "that sounds like a perfect idea Tommy."

"Minho loves Teresa's place anyways, and there's two rooms here so until you're uh, gonna let me touch you, we'll sleep separately."

Newt could feel the heat rising to his cheeks but he was smiling to hard to care, "I'm so bloody in love with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minho, can we uh talk?" Newt asked, nervously shifting from foot to foot as he stood in front of his best friend.

"Of course, what's going on in that little head of yours?" Minho snickered as he bit into an apple and leaned on the counter.

"So Tommy asked me something today," Newt took a deep breath, "he wants to move in together."

Minho's face remained expressionless, "well what did you say?"

"I said yeah," Newt said sheepishly.

Minho's face broke out into a grin, "well that's great then! I was gonna talk to you about moving in with Teresa sooner or later."

"You don't think we're moving to fast?"

"To fast? Newt you wont even let the poor guy touch you," Minho laughed, "you've been dating for almost half a year and haven't kissed yet."

Newt looked down at his feet.

"What I say buddy is you gotta stop being scared and just go for it, you're not gonna wanna sleep in separate beds when you move in together," Minho raised his eyebrows as he pointed his apple at Newt.

Newt huffed, "Thomas is okay with it."

Minho laughed, "Newt that boy is dying to get his hands on you. Do you see the way he looks at you? You're his entire world."

Newt's cheeks flared with heat as he opened and closed his mouth in lack of a response.

"Once you start kissing that boy, he's never gonna be able to stop," Minho shook his head.

"Maybe I'm not gonna want him to stop."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Newt's hands were shaking as he knocked on the familiar door that led to Thomas' place.

He bounced on the balls of his feet as he waited. He wore a button down and skinny jeans, something Minho promised looked good on him.

After what felt like years of waiting the door swung open. Thomas' face lit up as he saw Newt.

Newt's jaw dropped as he saw Thomas, he was wearing jeans that hung low on his hips with no shirt and his hair shaggy and wet from the shower. Every curve of his abs was visible and the way water droplets rolled across his skin was enough to drive Newt to the point of insanity.

"Newt? Are you okay?" Thomas asked as he cocked his head slightly.

"Yeah...uh...I..." Newt trailed off as his eyes traced every inch of Thomas. He rarely saw Thomas shirtless and holy shit was he missing out. He opened his mouth to say something but then diverted his eyes back up to Thomas' face and he was chewing on his lip and Newt knew he was done for.

Pushing himself into the apartment he grabbed Thomas by his bare hips and kissed him hard on the mouth.

And that's when he knew.

Don't worry guys this story isn't over yet! I'll probably add about two more chapters or so? Thanks for all your reads, votes and comments :) ily all a lot