Intro

My name is Mackenzie Elizabeth Carter. And this is the story about my experience with the Flash.

It all started with a phone call a few years back...

The phone rang suddenly, causing Mack to frown. It was 10 o'clock, and everyone she hung around went to sleep at 9pm (babies, I know). 'So who's calling?' She wondered as she grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mack, it's me, Caitlin!" Caitlin Snow's energetic voice said from across the line. Mack smiled. It had been awhile.

"Hey Snow. What's up?" She greeted her old friend

"I was wondering if you could help me with something?" Caitlin asked quickly. Mack dared say she was nervous.

"With what?" Mack asked cautiously

"Building the Particle Accelerator" Caitlin squeaked

"Caitlin how did you-"

"I stole them from you. I know. Please don't be mad" Caitlin said. Mack could practically hear the other girl cringing.

"Caitlin. The Particle Accelerator is neither safe nor stable. You know this" Mack warned, her voice lowering.

"No but we've made improvements! Mack this is going to work! Your genius is finally going to be recognized! You're gonna go down in history!" Caitlin said excitedly. Mack sighed. Caitlin had always dreamt of being a world renown scientist, which led her to have delusions and be manipulated into projects.

"No Caitlin. It isn't going to work. Please don't do this to yourself, you know better Caitlin" Mack groaned, rubbing her temples.

"It releases in two days. Please at least come see it. Bye Mack" Caitlin sighed, hanging up the phone.

Mackenzie let out a deep sigh.

Now she had to go and fix this, and it was going to be a long two days.

My name is Mackenzie Elizabeth Carter, and that was the last normal day of my life.

The particle accelerator was releasing in two days and Barry Allen still didn't have anyone who wanted to go with him. Sucks for them, they could suit themselves, he was about to have the night of his life.

My name is Barry Allen, and let's just say that night doesn't go exactly as I planned.