Back At S.T.A.R Labs

"What was she doing there?" Harrison Wells asked

"I don't know!" Barry exclaims

"And you're sure Mack, our stubborn, didn't-want-anything-to-do-with-this, don't-worry-I'm-perfectly-fine Mack did that?" Caitlin asked skeptically, that didn't sound like the Mackenzie she knew.

"I saw her! With my own eyes!" Barry assured his team.

Mackenzie's eyelids fluttered open as she pushed herself up to her elbows and looked around, confused.

"Why am I on the ground?" She muttered weakly

"Mack!" Caitlin yelled and jumped up

"Hey Mack! Um, so Barry said you totally creamed that meta is that true?" Cisco asked quickly.

"What? Why am I here? And where is Barry, I don't see him?" Mack asked, deciding to not let everyone know what she knew. Afterall, if these were the people who did this to her, could she really trust them?

"Barry's the Red Streak, but we gotta find a cooler name for you dude" Cisco said, directing the second half of his sentence to the boy in the red suit. The Red Streak, the one she had on the TV this morning... Was Barry?

"Okay but why am I here?" Mackenzie repeated, continuing to play dumb. She wasn't sure if she could trust these people now, much less tell them what had been happening to her. She didn't know these people, besides Caitlin, and Caitlin had defied Mack's trust when she stole the accelerator plans. Besides, Mack had been trained to trust nothing and question everything.

"You were on the train, and you totally wiped out that ice metahuman, remember?" Caitlin tried

"No, I don't think so. I was at the train station and then my vision got blurry and then I was here. On the ground. In S.T.A.R Labs. With Barry as the Red Streak" She replied slowly and in fragments to better their chance of understanding (and believing) her.

"No I swear-" Barry started but Caitlin cut him off

"See! I told you Barry! You brought her here!" Caitlin argued

"No I didn't!" Barry retorted, "Why would I?"

"You've been worrying about her nonstop with, if not more than, the rest of us. That's why" Cisco smirked

"SHUSH!" Wells' deep voice shouted. Everyone silenced instantly, like dogs waiting for their master's instructions. Mackenzie rolled her eyes.

"I just want to go home" She groaned

"Miss Carter, care to take a walk?" Wells asked

"Not particularly but I'm guessing I don't really have much of a choice" Mackenzie muttered annoyedly under her breath

"Huh?" Wells cracked a smile

"Coming" She muttered, rolling her eyes as she got up off the floor and followed him out into the hallway. Mackenzie crossed her arms and glanced over her shoulder as she exited the room as if to say 'if I die--you know who did it'.

"Well Miss Carter, I don't believe that your telling us the truth" Wells sighed as they walked

"And what if I am?" Mackenzie countered

"I'm not asking you if you are. I'm asking you why you are not" He replied, dismissing her question and continuing, "Why were you on the train to Central City?"