The Angel's Ambivalence

I... Am... BACK! :D WOOHOO! SEQUEL TIME! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Ahem. Anyway.... THE SEQUEL IS HERE! This chapter is my kickoff chapter, and it's basically a little taste of what Minxie's life with the Akatsuki was, and everything that's happened over the past two and a half years. 

On the side is just how Minxie looks, except she doesn't have wings... But you can imagine her like that in her Light form, only brighter ^.^

I'll be posting Shippuden pictures of the characters I created, such as Kylie and Ryuu, in later chapters. And just a little hint about what I'm planning on doing with this sequel:

Someone will be joining my character lineup, even though they're not supposed to be real. :D That's it! That's your hint! I know, I know, I'm evil...

Anyway, enough of my rant... TIME FOR SEQUEL!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Story Start::

“Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Well... Minxie, we've known each other for quite a while now... And throughout that whole time, you... You were different. You called me names, joked around with me; you even trained with me, never holding back. You aren't like any girl I've met before. You're special. Different. You distract me... And I don't mind being distracted by you."

That was the beginning. When he asked me to be his.

"I saw your match... I'm proud of you, loser."

That was when he made me feel like I was actually worth something.

"You don't have to worry about anything. I'm here. I'll always be here."

When he assured me. When I put all of my faith, all of my trust, into him.

"I love you, too."

And that's when he said it. That was the day that I felt my life had been complete. That was the beginning of my new life; my new life with him.

My biggest mistake? I believed him.

I remember the day he told me that, when we were sitting together at night on that same old park bench. I remember how I had felt like I was on Cloud 9, how blissfully happy I had been. I believed him. I loved him. I trusted him.

I didn't realize just how easily that trust could break.

"There's absolutely nothing special about you, Minxie, there never was." -that's when he started telling me the truth. That same truth that broke my heart slowly.

"People like you, living in the happiness of the world, ignorant fools blinded by trivial things such as love... You make me sick." -that was another dagger to the heart. Another truth that I never wanted to hear.