Mission: Rescue The Kazekage!

"She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind, there's nothing I do better than revenge."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minxie's POV

Poke.

Poke. Poke.

Poke. Poke. Poke.

"Ugh... Stop...Take... The rainbows... And the llamas... Chicken... Shh..." I muttered, pushing whatever was poking me off of my face. So... Tired...

Poke. Poke. Poke.

"Err..." I groaned, smacking the assaulting object from my face. "Leave... Go home..."

Pinch.

"OW!" I shouted, sitting up on my bed abruptly and glaring at my assaulter, who just so happened to be Kylie.

"Oh, great! You're awake," She cheered, smiling her bright smile.

I glared at her. "Exactly! Why am I awake!? The sun's out! I am NOT a morning person!"

"Yeah, but you've got a mission, so get your lazy butt up!" She ordered happily, standing up from my bed. She ended up tripping over my bags that were conveniently spread out all over my room, their contents everywhere.

Her eye twitched as she stared at the items scattered on the floor and then looked up at me. "Weren't you supposed to be unpacking?"

"I was," I defended, "But then I saw my bed. It looked lonely, so I decided to lay on it for a little while, and here we are now."

She facepalmed, shaking her head. "Just get ready. Naruto's already here."

"He actually got up early!?" I exclaimed, my eye twitching.

"I know, right?" she said, smiling, "We're all surprised. Now, hurry!"

"But... I'M TIRED!" I whined, throwing my arms back down onto my bed.

"And I don't care," Mitchell said, appearing in the doorway, "So just get ready."

"Who even invited you here!?" I snapped, scowling at him. "First, you poke me awake, now you invade my domain!? God, you're both annoying!"

"You're lucky we didn't beat you with a stick," He said easily, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Hey! That contract Josh set up is still in action!" I objected.

"Yeah, but we've lived here longer thank you. We have seniority," He countered, smirking. "Now, get ready. I'm tired of hearing Naruto talk."