Homecoming

"Homecoming unites the past and the present."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What the hell is that?" Ryuu asked, eyeing my iPod with an eyebrow raised.

"This wonderful invention," I began, gesturing to my iPod, "is called an iPod. I can listen to music on it. I got it from the place Mom sent me to live for a good portion of my life. My three friends and I are the only people in the entire ninja world who have one."

He sighed, shaking his head. "I've really got to stop asking questions," He muttered.

"Aw! Look who's learning how I work," I said, patting his head. He glared at me, patting my hands away and fixing his hair. 

"Don't act like you have someone to look good for," I said flatly, scowling at him.

"Who says I don't?" He asked, a smirk easing its way onto his lips. "Why? Jealous?"

"Not even close," I said, rolling my eyes, "Besides, the only reason you're attractive in any way is because you're related to me." I smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes that time. "I'm older, you know. So, the correct phrase is you're only pretty because you're related to me," He said.

"You think you're so gorgeous? Fine. When you get mauled by fan girls in Konoha, I'm going to laugh and leave you to drown in their pinkness and girlishness," I said, flipping my hair over my shoulder and turning back to my bag. Both of us were packing for our journey back to Konoha, and all I needed were a few more things before I'd be ready.

"You love me too much to do something like that, Minxie," He said, smirking and handing me a box with my weapons in it.

I snatched it from him, sticking my tongue out at him. "I wouldn't be too sure about that..." I muttered, placing the box into my bag. When I heard no witty comeback, I raised an eyebrow and turned around, wondering if he had gotten hurt or something, because why else would he not sass me back?

When I saw him flipping through my drawings, I sighed. "Of course, Ryuu. You can look at my drawings," I said sarcastically, and he smirked.

"Somehow, I knew you'd say that," He said, turning back to my sketch pad. He flipped through a few more, and began walking over to me.

"Hm... These actually aren't that terrible," He noted, handing me my sketch pad back.

"Gee, thanks," I said sarcastically, smiling mockingly at him as I took my sketch pad from him.

"Have you shown anyone these?" He asked.

"Besides my three friends and Itachi-sensei... No one," I answered, putting my sketch pad away.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because, dear Ryuu, some people might find it a tad odd if I randomly shove my sketch pad into their faces," I answered smartly, smiling at him.