Split Personalities

"So what if you can see the dark inside of me? No one will ever tame this animal I have become."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Scarlett's POV

"You want me to do what?" I asked, staring at Kakashi and Yamato like they were insane.

"You heard me," Kakashi said, "You're going to use all of your chakra natures to destroy that mountain over there."

"Exactly," Yamato agreed. "It'll be fun."

"You people have a sick version of fun..." I murmured, crossing my arms over my chest.

I had just figured out how to destroy a leaf using all of my chakra natures. It was very easy to figure out, once I set my mind to it. I manipulated a chakra nature on each of my fingertips, using them to destroy the leaf.

Mountains, however, were a whole different story.

"Now, get started," Yamato said, and then he walked away to help Naruto cut a waterfall in half.

Yeah, I know. Sometimes even I wonder if people in the ninja world are okay.

I sighed, picking my hair up into a messy bun. I stared at the mountain above me, noting that it was one of the smallest mountains I'd ever seen. Even then, however, it was still huge.

"Minxie... When you get back to this village..." I murmured, staring up at the large mountain, "I'm going to personally kick your ass."

And with that, I manipulated Minxie's chakra and began the next part of her training.

Minxie's POV

The next few days were quiet. I still couldn't manipulate my chakra. It was as if whenever I got ready to use it, it just wasn't there.

On the bright side, however, my leg was healing. I could limp a little, at least. Sadly, that was the only bright side.

Sasuke refused to talk to me. He was rarely even in the room anymore, which I figured was because he didn't want to see me. He would always be outside with Orochimaru, training his butt off.

If his goal was to make me feel unwanted, he succeeded. Big time.

I wouldn't mind being in a hideout; I mean, I was in the Akatsuki hideout all the time. But at least at the Akatsuki hideout, I had things to do. In Orochimaru's, it was terribly boring.

I missed my friends a lot, too. I didn't know where exactly I was, but I knew that it wasn't anywhere near Konoha. They wouldn't be able to find me.

I sighed as I played with a loose string from my shorts, the most interesting thing I'd done in hours. I looked around the room, shaking my head at its plain design.