Ch-1 King of Hearts Coronation

Arthur allowed himself to be guided into the Castle of Hearts. He walked in, noticing Queen Kiku sitting alone. Arthur maneuvered his way to his seat, Yao following behind himself loyally. Yao moved Arthur to sit in his designated seat. The large plush seat was very comfortable to relax in. Arthur sat up straight and glanced his eyes over to the familiar alpha that walked in. King Francis sat down in his seat, his jack standing behind his chair. King Francis' dark blue eyes met with Arthur's forest green hues. The contact stops when Queen Kiku stands.

"Hello, I would like to thank you all for coming." Queen Kiku starts. The Heartisan continues his speech as everyone listens silently. "I will now introduce King Ludwig Beilschmidt of Hearts." Everyone stands and bows or curtsies at the new Royal. King Ludwig kneels in front of Queen Kiku and the omega delicately places a large crown on his head. The gold crown had a large ruby, shaped like a heart set in the middle on top. Other smaller jewels in heart shapes were placed all over the crown.

"I wish to thank the Aces for choosing me." King Ludwig says. Everyone stands and bows or curtsies again. Arthur sighs and leaves to grab a glass of wine. While sipping his wine he goes to meet the new King of Hearts.

"Ludwig, meet Queen Arthur of Spades." Queen Kiku says. Arthur curtsies and King Ludwig bows back.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." King Ludwig says as he kisses Arthur's hand.

"You'll regret saying that." King Francis says. The blonde alpha pushes a bit of his fringe behind his ear. The gold coloured ribbon holding his hair back shone under the large chandeliers. His shoulder-length blonde hair had obviously been shaped to perfection. His pale skin had no blemishes on it, showing the amount of work he'd done to dress up for the coronation.

"Oh shush." Arthur says; knowing better then to really say what was on his mind.

"Why are there no royals from Clubs?" Queen Kiku asks.

"You didn't hear about what happened to them?" Arthur asks in shock.

"No we didn't." King Ludwig says.

"They are dead. It was a carriage accident that happened yesterday. I assume you didn't hear due to the fact that you were preparing for the coronation." King Francis says. The King and Queen of Hearts gasp simultaneously. Arthur felt himself inwardly frown. The omega knew that the gasps were faked. Yao came over and introduced himself. The Jack had been conversing with Jack Basch of Diamonds.

"Where is the Jack of Clubs?" Arthur asks quietly to Yao.

"He is dealing with the troublesome Ivan and the funeral preparations for the King and Queen of Clubs." Yao responds in a hushed voice. As the group split ways, Arthur stayed with Queen Kiku.

"Are you and King Ludwig going to search for a Jack soon?" Arthur questions.

"Yes, however other priorities come first." Queen Kiku gives Arthur a gentle smile. Arthur gives Queen Kiku a small smile back.

Arthur felt eyes following him. He looked over his shoulder in a nonchalant way. His eyes mat King Francis' eyes. The blonde alpha calmly walks over to Arthur.

"May I have this dance?" King Francis offers his hand to Arthur. Arthur snorted internally before curtsying and giving his hand to King Francis. The tall alpha guided Arthur to the middle of the ballroom. The two start dancing as the others watch with interested looks. Yao shook his head, he knew what the two were doing. As everyone's attention was bought back to the King and Queen of Hearts, who were also dancing. Arthur and King Francis slowly danced their way to the door before they silently slipped out.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Arthur says.

"It's because you love the thrill of being rebellious." King Francis wraps an arm around Arthur's waist. The two walk down the empty halls before stopping and slipping into random room. It was an office, probably one of the offices used by a head servant.

"It's not the best but it'll have to do." King Francis sighs.

"You're acting like this is some special occasion." Arthur chuckles.

"Well your father is dead, so this may be the last time forever." King Francis says as he puts his arm on the table and shoves all the parchment and feather pens off the table.

"Well if the new King is an idiot and your mother stays alive for a while longer, this may not be the last time." Arthur responds as he sits himself on the desk. King Francis leans forward and puts a hand on either side of Arthur. The door is opened and the two turn to look at the messenger with an annoyed look.

"King Francis of Diamonds I bring you a message." The person says as he stands straight.

"Well you caught me at a bad time, so leave." King Francis glares.

"I'm sorry sir this is very important." The messenger says.

"Well hurry it up." King Francis sighs. Arthur rests his head on Francis' chest.

"I'm here to report the death of Queen Adeline of Diamonds." The messenger quickly left. Francis froze in his place. Arthur grabbed Francis shirt before the alpha could run off.

"Shhh, don't worry just forget about that for now." Arthur murmurs. Francis nods and the pair continue.

Yao and Basch shook their heads as they heard the news of the death. The two Jacks had thought about searching for their leaders however they knew better then to try and find them at this point in time.

"It was about time she died." Yao says.

"Yes I knew she would not last much longer." Jack Basch replies. The two were situated in their own corner and we're discussing some matters at hand.