Ch-15 The End

Arthur and Alfred had 3 children. Amelia was the oldest and took on the role as Queen of Spades when her mother died. Alice and Anna stayed close with Amelia even when they went to live out of town. Anna found herself mated to a nomad alpha and when Alfred went to visit her was shocked to find that the alpha was Isabel's child. No one ever found out that the alpha was the child of Isabel and Matthew. Matthew had left two children behind to live with Isabel and her family. He returned to work at the Castle of Diamonds but for the last 5 years of his life he disappeared and went back to Isabel's family to live in peace and be cared for. Baby Francis was named Adrien. Matthew raised Isabel's two children until they were 6 years old; Adrien was 8. Matthew was allowed to be mated back to Francis but he never gave Francis another child. Francis never knew of Matthew's two other children and when he would say he was going to visit his parents no one realized he was visiting his children. Matthew loved spending the last 5 years of his life being cared for by his two other children.

Alfred died before Arthur and overtime Arthur started to forget things. He always told Amelia that Alfred was going to come home and take him out riding again. He would tell Alice to read certain stories so she could discuss them with her father. He would rant about how Alfred was getting up too early in the morning to Anna. The three omegas watched with sad eyes as their mother lost his mind. Arthur died one night in his sleep and the three of them bawled their eyes out when they found him dead next to Alfred's grave. Tear stains were still evident on the male omega's face. Leon had comforted them and was chosen as the new Jack of Spades. Yao had died having passed on all his knowledge to his son. Amelia took on her role as Queen with a large grin; just like her father had done so many years before. Alice mated with Leon not long after her sister was crowned. When Matthew came for the funeral they had noticed how Anna's mate and another omega diligently followed Matthew. They all just assumed it was because Matthew was the matriarch of their nomad tribe. Matthew died and was buried next to Francis' grave. The large nomad tribe had gone all the way to Diamante to see their leader buried. Isabel's oldest alpha child stood up and took on the role as patriarch with his first mate becoming matriarch.