Ch-3 Sakia

Arthur looked around calmly while at the Royal coronation in Clubs. He was wondering what the young Alfred was up to. Arthur assumed that he was probably visiting his family as of right now. He had been warned not to let his parents talk up about how Alfred was now King.

"Some people don't need to know your background. The Lords and Ladies of high ranking places won't like having a farmer rule over them, so for your sake and your reputations sake do not let word-spread." Arthur had said to Alfred before he had hopped in the carriage with Yao.

"Alright, I'll try to stay on the low down and avoid more known populated areas and areas where people would know me." Alfred says.

"Also if you wish bring whatever you want back here. I'm sure that someone as young as you has some sort of trinket or gadget that you want to keep." Arthur says and Alfred nods quickly.

"I will don't worry. Well I guess I'll see you again in a week, goodbye and have a safe trip." Alfred says before closing the carriage door when Arthur hops in. Arthur wasn't quite used to being treated like this. Other monarchs never did anything for you if they didn't get anything out of it, even the lower ranking Lords wouldn't have closed the door for Arthur. It was the same for everything, Arthur would stop and stare for a second when Alfred would race forward and open the door for Arthur. The alpha had even taken to carrying some of the heavier items Arthur might have to carry. Arthur had questioned Yao about it but the other omega could only come up with the idea that since Alfred came from a lower class he was raised to help high ranking people. They didn't realize it was because he spent so much time with an omega – his brother – that he had grown to become very chivalrous, especially when it came to omegas.

"Mona!" Alfred jogged over to the maid.

"Hello Alfred." Mona smiled softly.

"Can you help me get to the stables? I'm going home for a bit; actually would you like to visit my home with me?" Alfred asks. Mona shakes her head.

"I'll take you to the stables but I cannot go back to your house." Mona says. Alfred sighs and nods.

"Alright, I had a feeling you would say that but I had to give it a try." Alfred grins. Mona smiles and nods softly laughing. Mona takes Alfred to the large Royal stables. Young alphas and betas ran around them as they lead horses or saddled horses up. They were cleaning tack or brushed down horses.

"Leon, would you mind grabbing Alfred a horse?" Mona asks. A young boy who looked to be about 14 nodded and hurried off.

"Is it just me or does he look like Yao, just slightly?" Alfred asks.

"You are quite the observant alpha. Leon is Yao's son." Mona says.

"Who's the sire?" Alfred asks. Mona shrugs with a thoughtful look.

"No one knows, Yao just appeared here with little Leon by his side years ago." Mona replies.

"Do you have an idea? I mean I'm sure you've heard rumors. Also wouldn't this information mean that Yao was just 12 when he had Leon?" Alfred asks. Mona nods and Leon returns with a nice black horse. Alfred held out his palm and the horse sniffed it before moving its muzzle into his hand.

"I've never seen his react like that to people. He's a good horse but he's a bit orney." Leon remarks. Alfred laughs brightly.

"I've worked with horses my whole life; you learn a few tricks after a while." Alfred says. He walks around the horse running his hand up and down the horse's legs. He walks around the rear of the horse before continuing on the other side. He stops and runs his hand down one of the legs of the horse and picks up its foot. He nods and gestures for Leon to come over to him.

"Can you go grab me a hoof pick?" Alfred asks. Leon nods and runs off. He grabs a hoof pick and returns to Alfred's side. "I want you to be in charge of this horse alright?" Alfred asks and Leon nods. "Now watch me." Alfred says and turns back to pick a pebble out of the underside of the hoof.

"Yes sir." Leon says. Once Alfred was done he handed the pick back to Leon; not realizing that he had gathered an audience while cleaning out the black mare's hooves.

"What's her name?" Alfred asks.

"Sakia, named after that first Jack of Spades." Leon says.

"It suits her." Alfred says and easily mounts the large mare. He runs his hand along her beautiful neck. "I'll be back in a few days Mona." Alfred says.

"Alright King Alfred, just be careful." Mona says.

"Oh and Leon!" Alfred calls out to the young boy.

"Yes milord?" Leon asks.

"In two days I should be back here. I also want you to learn all you can while I'm gone, I will be entrusting my favourite horse in your hands." Alfred says and Leon smiles slightly before nodding quickly. Alfred digs his heel in and Sakia sets off at a walking pace until Alfred moves her forward into a trot. As soon as he passes through the large iron gates of the castle he pushes Sakia into a gallop and he sets off for home.