Okward's House

The door slams behind us as we step inside flooding the place with darkness. The Windows are boarded up, and some of the doors have barricades.
"What Happened here?" I asked no one in particular.
"I. Don't. Know..." Max said curiously.
"He left this place. I'm telling you!" Adam said.
"Unless he thinks we are those people sent out to kill the survivors. Or even just kidnap them, and take them to their leader." I said kicking down a barricade.
"What's his name again? Okward?" I asked as I searched what seemed to be a kitchen.
"Okward, yeah." Adam said dreamily like he wasn't concentrating.
"Hey Okward! We aren't here to hurt you! We need your help for a target we have! We are set out to find..." I got cut off by someone going:
"A man, with a camera for a face, a robot and a dog! C'mon! They ripped me off!" Whoever it was has a thick western accent.
"Okward!" Adam loudly said running to the door that lead outside.
"Oh, hey Adam! I didn't know you were in there! What do you need?" The man with the accent said again. The man must be Okward.
"Who is this girl?" He asked before Adam could reply to the first question.
"Oh. I'm Mia. Adam's friend." I said.
"Nice to meet you Mia! I'm Okward!" The man named Okward held out his hand. You shook it.
"Ok. Back to my original question. What do you need?" Okward said turning back to Adam.
"Oh. Um. We need help with a job..." Adam said.
"We need to find a man with a camera for a face, a robot and a dog. Do you know anything about them?" Max butt in.
"Yes! Why I do actually! They ripped me off in a deal. I asked for a diamond, but they gave lapis lazuli instead! They were heading to capes bridge last I heard!" Okward said all at once.
A/N I feel like I should end there. I forgot to ask. I know the answer to this. Was Mia's dream a dream or a vision in the Prolouge. You will find out soon. She does have the gift of sight, so it could be a vision, but she says a dream so it might be a dream. Anyways Peace out!