The News

MIAS POV

We sat down in what used to be a dining room, but now is a wreck.

"Okay. What information do you have?" Max said roughly.

"Max! Be kind. He is helping us! What did he ever do to you?" I asked Max as we sat down at the table.

"I'll tell you later..." He mumbled.

"Awwww........ Is Max so salty that he could turn a lake into an ocean?" I said in a voice you would usually use when you speak to an incredibly kawaii puppy.

"NO!" He yelled.

"SERIOUSLY YOU ARE BRINGING THAT BACK?!!!" Adam yelled

"Yup! And there isn't anything you can do about it!" I said in a mocking voice.

"SHUT UP! Let's get down to business! What information do you have for us?" Scar said shutting us up and finishing the argument. 

"Ok. I know they were heading South towards their not-so-secret-anymore base. They told me the exact location. but it sounds like a bit of a set-up to me. They are hunting you, right?" Okward asked taking a sip of something that smelled like whiskey from his hip-flask.

"It does, but we need to know, just in-case it isn't. You can never be sure, right?" Adam said.

"But what if it is a set-up. You could loose Alesa." I say looking into Adam's eyes. He mutterd something that sounded like "and Mason..." But you can't be sure these days anyway.

"What?" Okward asked.

"I said and Mason! OKAY?! IF YOU REALLY HAVE TO KNOW ALESA IS PREGNANT WITH A BOY. WE WERE GOING TO TELL YOU BUT WE ALL GOT A MISSION!" Adam yelled.

"No need to yell Adam! But congrats!" Max said patting his arm and sitting Adam back down. He stood up in the middle of his 'rant'.

"Congratulations!" Kayla and I said. Adam nodded and put his head in his hands. 

"What's up Adam?" Scarlet asked rubbing circles on Adam's back in a comforting way. She always does this when someone's upset or distressed. It makes her feel bad and come out of her corner.

"Alesa wanted me to tell you when she was there as well. When we do it, could you please all act surprised. She really would like to see your initial reaction." Adam said running his hands through his hair. 

A/N What will happen next? That's all I can say. Anyways, Peace Out!