Saving the target

KAYLAS POV
Now that Scar and Ross are a thing we have to protect them so they don't loose each other.
"Oh mah gawd!" Scar called from the shacks door.
"Guys!" Ross called out.
Adam and I ran over.
"Wassup?" Adam asks.
I look into the shack and see a dead robot, an unconscious camera face man and an unconscious dog.
"Oh my lord!" I said.
"Pull out your guns and wait for camera man and dog to wake up." Adam instructed.
We all pointed out guns at one or the other.
Two guns on each living thing. The robots wires were cut and his parts were thrown everywhere.
TINE SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAH BRAN (my brain)
"They're waking up!" I whispered.
They woke up and saw all of us pointing guns at them.
Camera face sat with his legs pulled up to his chest and pushed himself flat against the wall.
The dog ran over to camera face and lay down next to him.
He started stroking the dog.
"What do you want?" You could hear the fear in his voice.
"You know what we want. You are our targets. The robots gone. One less this to kill." Adam explained.
"Your not killing my dog!" He exclaimed.
"But you will be with him. Dead!" Scar spat.
"There's no need to be impolite Scar!" I said.
Our guns were still pointing at them.
"We can kill you first if you want. Or even at the same time." Ross offered.
"Or we don't kill them. Listen to the options carefully camera." I say.
"My name's Corey." Camera face said.
"Okay Corey. I'm Kayla. You and your dog can die, or you can run away from this town and never return so people here think your dead, even though your not. Your choice." I offered.
"I would like to live. Thank you Kayla! Thank you so much!" Corey thanked.
"No problems. Now remember you can't come back here, you can't contact the people here you pretty much have to leave everything and run. Where are you running to?" I asked.
"Louisiana. Where Max was born, right?" Corey asked.
"Yeah." I responded.
"You run to Louisiana, and we will get your stuff over to you if you want." Adam said. He agrees with the idea!
"Just some clothes and money would be nice." Corey replied.
"Okay clothes and money it is. Will your dog need anything?" Scar asked.
"No thanks. We will buy stuff when we arrive. How will you get these things to us?" Corey asked.
"My parents are rich and they have a private jet. It's still in good condition so we'll send them over there. Do you have a phone?" Ross said.
He gave us his number and we gave him ours. This is the only contact he has to this town.
"Thanks again! So meet me in the dumpyard with my stuff in a weeks time. Thanks again for letting me live! Bye!" Corey said running off with his dog into the sunset.
"For now." I whispered.
A/N this is NOT the end of Boxrunner yet, although it is drawing to a close. It will end with something epic and I'll try to make it the longest chapter. There will be a sequel to this book coming out once this is over. There are a few more chapters and a few more ships set sail. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible. Peace out!