A battle?

MIA POV
Alesa with Okward. Totally not weird at all...........
Why though? To get Adam jealous? Because that's not working.
I felt my summoning stone vibrate. The others must've too because we all nodded and ran in the direction of our base.
When we arrived we saw Notch putting
on armour and waving around swords.
"What's going on?" Max asks.
All the guys grab their girlfriends hand.
"I received a target recently. He also received me as a target." Notch replied.
"Who?" I asked.
"Herobrine. He quite likes you Mia." Notch replied.

"I know..." I mumbled.

"We should go. You need to prepare. Good luck!" Max said heading to the door.

"Wait. I need an army. Herobrine is getting all of his assassins together to form an army. I need my army. I've already told all the other assassins. They are gonna meet me at the place. I can make the workers prepare you and you can come with me. Diamond, chain or gold armor?" Notch asked.

"BUDDER!" Adam yelled.

"Gold for Adam." He wrote down on a note book.

"I'll have Gold, too." Kayla replied.

He wrote that down.

"I'll go diamond!" Max said.

"I'll have diamond too, please." I replied.

He wrote that down.

"We'll have chain!" Scar and Ross said at the same time.

He wrote it down and gave it to the main prepare worker.

Once we were all geared up and had received our equipment (swords and shields) we left base with Notch and headed towards the town's centre.

"I wonder what will happen!" Kayla said as we arrived. We hid around a corner.

MAXS POV

"Looks like we're about to find out!" I said as Mia passed out.

I wonder what she can see...

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY QUAN CENA (THE VINE)

Mia awoke suddenly. She was shaking uncontrollably and it looked like she was even paler than she normally is.

"Mia, are you okay?" Notch asked. Damn he beat me to it.
"Yeah... I'm fine... I think..." Mia replied.
"What did you see?" I asked. Notch was well aware of Mia's visions.
"Don't worry..." she mumbled.
"Mia... can I talk to you?" I hesitated.
"S-sure." She stood up slowly.
I stood up also. 
"Follow me." We went to a nearby alleyway.
MIAS POV
I know what he's gonna ask. He wants to know what happened. The others can't see us. We're in an alleyway not too far away.
"What did you see?" Max asked grabbing my arms.
I looked away. I can't look him in the eye after what I saw before. I'm terrified.
"I saw the battle. We completely obliterated Herobrine's army, but Herobrine killed Notch. He the killed you, grabbed me and ran off into the sunset with the others chasing after him. I then was looking up at your dead body. I saw someone come up. They cried over you. It was a girl. Not me. She looked like Herobrine's ex-girlfriend. She then carried your body away and took it somewhere, but I don't know where." I still can't make eye contact with him. I just can't.
He pulled my face up gently to look at him. His and rested underneath my chin.
"Don't worry. I'll be careful." He then led me back to the others.
"Is everything okay?" Scar asked.
I nodded.
Max just looked concerned.
"Do you want me to tell them?" He asked.
I just sat down and stared at the grass.
He explained the whole thing when he got to the part about him being murdered I couldn't keep it together. I burst into tears. I cried silently with my head resting on my knees, which were pulled up to my chest.
Max hugged me and told me everything would be alright.
"Corey is there! On their side!" Kayla said getting back from scouting. I blocked my ears and Max explained the whole thing again.
"Oh my gosh! Mia! It will be okay! Don't worry. We'll protect you and Max. You don't have to be afraid of him dying." Kayla said trying to comfort me. I sniffed and nodded.
This is gonna be the worst war in the history of wars.
A/N second last chapter of Boxrunner
:( oh well. Boxrunner 2 will be out shortly after this one is finished, so stay tuned for that! Peace out!