Finding our way

MAXS POV
Three weeks in the maze.
There has been a zombie here and there but nothing else. Those other guys left us. I think they left to tell Herobrine something.
"Guys! What's that?" Mia asked.
I can see what she is pointing to.
"An exit?" I asked.
It was a hole in the bottom of the box. You can see the floor of the shed.
"I'll jump and tell you if it's okay." Mia said.
Before any of us could argue she jumped.
Se returned to full size where she was standing before she was sucked into the box.
"It's safe!" She said.
We went out one by one.
"Let's get Adam to his parents house. He needs to see his kids and that's where they are!" I said.
We ran from the shed all the way to Adams parents house.
"Adam! It's so good to see you!" Adams mum said running up and hugging him.
She knew where we were, just like Alesa.
"Is Alesa here?" He asked.
ADAMS POV
"No. She is at your house. She has you as a new target. She has to kill all of you guys! She isn't though. She had an idea."
"Come inside! Your Children are here. Your mother and I were taking care of them." Adams dad said from the door way.
We walked into the house and sat down at the small kitchen table.
Two lovely looking babies were in the middle of the table.
"Aw!" Mia said.
"Congrats Adam!" Max said.
"Ye congrats!" Ross said.
"Congrats!" Scar and Kayla said in unison.
"Crongrats Adam. Good job on helping with healthy kids!" Mia said smiling.
"Thanks guys! It really does mean a lot that you nailed down and got us out of that maze!" I replied.
A/N longer chapters will be coming don't worry!
I just didn't want this to get too exciting....................................
Guys, if only one could live who would it be Max or Ross.
Max does have a thing for Mia and Mia a thing for Max, but they won't admit it.
Ross likes Scar and Scar likes Ross but they won't admit it either.
So who. Will. Win?
(Read in epic trailer voice)
Peace out!