Is it real?

MIAS POV
"It's Ross time!" I heard Ross say from behind me.
I turned my eyes away from the skeletons and saw Ross standing behind me- but he wasn't a skeleton. Just plain old Ross.
"What ya looking at?" He asked looking around my shoulder.
"Oh....." He said.
He then took my hand and led me to the others.
We walked through a tunnel and ended up in a bigger, brighter room.
In the middle were the others.
Ross let go of my hand and walked over to Adam.
Adam went pale and looked as though he was about to faint.
"Do you want me to tell them?" Ross asked Adam.
I hope it is good news. Adam nodded his head still looking as though he is about to faint.
"I got word that Alesa had the baby. It is a boy!" Ross told us all.
"Adam! Congrats! We need to get you home! You know! For the naming ceremony!" I said giving him a hug.
"Is it real?" Is all he could say.
"Yes." Ross said. Then Adam fainted.
"Max, Scar could you please scout? Scar the tunnel we came in, Max the tunnel we will leave through." Ross asked.
Max and Scar nodded getting up and heading to their assigned tunnels.
This is a nightmare. The scouting, running, fighting and decisions. I hate it all!
A/N a bit unexpected wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed. There will be a thing in the next chapter that might make people curious and like OMG I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!! I WILL DIE IF NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a warning! <3 peace out!