Dreams coming true

SCARS POV
I am sitting in the corner again. I wonder if this is a way for Senpai to notice me. Through me sitting in the corner "meditating". Probably not.
Kayla is asking stupid questions again annoying the crap out of Ross.
"SHUT UP KAYLA! I DONT KNOW THE ANSWERS TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS! I CANT SEE THE FUTURE LIKE MIA!" Ross yelled.
Ross is so cute when he's mad. He's cute all the time though.
I close my eyes.
Notice me Ross~Senpai. Senpai. Where did I get that word from? Maybe an anime?
That's right! Anime! I haven't watched it for ages!!!!! When we get back that's what I'm doing. I'm Yandere and Ross is Senpai in my head. Ross. Ross.
TIME REVERSED
ROSS POV
I feel bad for snapping at Kayla. She is in the corner crying now.
Scar is sitting cross-legged in the corner opposite Kayla, closer to me.
She closes her eyes. She is either meditating or thinking about anime.
I hope she notices that she is Yandere and I am Senpai. We are made for each other. I hope she realises.
Instead of 'notice me Senpai' I whisper
'Notice me Yandere!' Under my breath so that no one but me could hear.
Just then Adam bursts into the room panting.
TIME REVERSED
ADAMS POV
"SHUT UP KAYLA! I DONT KNOW THE ANSWERS TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS! I CANT SEE THE FUTURE LIKE MIA!" Ross screamed at Kayla. I'm scouting not too far a head.
Not Kayla! My kids 'adopted mother'. We aren't dating, engaged, or married. She just mothers my kids when I'm away. Takes care of them.
I run back as fast as I can. About a minute later I burst through the door. I am panting quite heavily. Scar opens her eyes and looks at me. She stretches her legs, crosses them again and goes back to whatever she was doing.
Kayla was facing the corner crying, but she turned around to face me.
Ross just sits there looking shocked.
"I heard yelling. Is everyone okay?" I ask.
"Kayla! Come here." I say gently.
Kayla stands up and walks over to me.
I give her a hug and tell her she will be alright. Ross didn't mean to yell. He just lost his temper because he is hungry.
She nods.
When I pull away from the hug she is red from rubbing her face and her eyes have gone bloodshot.
"Will you be okay?" Adam asks.
"Yes." Kayla breathes.
"Did you want to scout with me?" I ask softly. 
"Okay!" Kayla smiles. I grab her hand and lead her away from the shack. I close the door behind us and we go up to where I was standing.
ROSS POV
I might be able to tell Scar I like her. But I don't like her. I love her.
Now that Kayla is gone it will be easier.
"Hey Scar, can we talk for a minute?" I ask.
Her eyes slowly open.
"Sure! Wassup?" She replies.
SCAR POV
"I don't know if you feel the same way but..." Ross hesitates.
Me heart skips a beat. He might like me. Or even love me!
"I love you. You probably don't feel the same way about me, but through me eyes you are Yandere and I am Senpai." Ross admits.
He thinks the same thing!!!!!!!
"Ross. You ARE Senpai and I AM Yandere." I say. I peck him on the lips.
He looks relieved, shocked and confused at the same time.
ROSS POV
I feel relieved, shocked and confused. I hope it isn't showing up on my face.
I smile and grab Scars hand.
"Do you want to be my Yandere?" I ask.
"Do you want to be my Senpai?" She asks.
"Yes." We both answer at the same time.
Scar and I are now a thing.
Classic way of anime nerds getting together.
SCAR POV
That's the traditional way anime needs get together.
A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter that didn't really accomplish anything but Scar and Ross getting together. 😁 I am trying so hard not to spoil the next chapter for you!!!!!!!!!! Before I start typing spoilers Peace out!