The maze part 2

MIAS POV
The creepy way is our only way.
"ZOMBIE!!!!!RUN!!!!!!!!" Kayla screamed.
??? POV
I see the sloth whip out his sword while the red-head moved the others to a safer place. He looks like a better fighter than the sloth.
Wait! Is that a horn? Must be a narwhal then.
He took the zombie down with two clean cuts with his sword.
Are these the people we have to kill? I should report back to boss about this. He needs to know.
ADAMS POV
I see a robot watching us from afar. He turns around and walks away.
"Max. I saw the robot we are supposed to be hunting. We should..." I suddenly hear a hissing sound.
"CREEPER!" Max yells and pushes us out the way before it explodes. 
"Thanks Max!" Mia said helping Kayla up.
"What were you saying?" Max asked
"Never mind..." I mumbled as a dog appeared.
MAXS POV
I follow Adams gaze to see he is looking at a dog. The one we are after. We aren't the only things in this maze.
The dog barked and jumped around. I drew my sword.
The dog was telling someone something. But it wasn't us he was communicating with.
MIAS POV
Max drew his sword staring at the pup. I know he can hear other people.
Suddenly everything went black again.
ROSS POV
"She's having another vision! Quick! Go through the trapdoor and I'll meet you down there!" Max yelled.
Adam and I helped the others through the trapdoor. I then helped Adam down and turned around with my sword drawn.
"Get through the trapdoor!" Max growled through clenched teeth.
"Not until the dog is gone. They are dos there with Adam. They'll be fine. Adam is a good protector. How do you think he manages to keep Alesa safe?" I reply turning my attention to the dog.
Just then a man with a camera for a face and a robot appeared out of thin air.
Invisibility potions.
"Well, well, well! If it isn't the people who we are hunting but are also hunting us. Where are the other people you were with just a minute ago?" The robot said, his robot eyes flickered towards the trapdoor and back to me.
"We aren't with anyone else!" Max says clutching his sword tighter.
"Lies!" They heard someone hiss. It must have been the man with a camera for a face.
"Tell the truth or else we will use this. It is veritasirum. In other words a truth potion. It will tell us all the information we need, although I can read minds..." The voice hissed again.
"He is recording your thoughts. Don't think about any of the information. Especially the thing." Max whispered.
I nod in response.
"You best be on your way now. Go on get outta here!" Max said putting his sword away and grabbing out his gun.
I do the same.
The robot whispered something to the guy with a camera face. What we could see of his skin went pale.
They slowly backed away and left.
Once they were gone we decided to get to the others.
MIAS POV
"It's Ross time!" Ross said stepping out of the darkness with his contract.
The others suddenly stood up.
I moved into the brightest part of the room.
They turned into the people i know today and the disintegrated.
"ROSS! MAX! ADAM! SCAR! KAYLA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
This can't be happening. My best friends just disintegrated.
---------------------------------------------- I woke up panting.
I was alone in the dark room from my vision. I could see everywhere but one corner.
I walked over and there were four skeletons lying down.
"It's Ross time!" I heard Ross say from behind me.
A/N cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys for being supportive of this book! This update took way longer than it should have. I just finished NAPLAN so I will start getting homework again. Peace out!