Visions Galore...

MIAS POV
We have been walking for ages. We ran out of food ages ago. There aren't any food sources except random chests with bread and gold.
The last chest we found was hours ago. I only have three hearts left and my hunger is down to three bars.
"Food!" Adam said as he grabbed a stack of bread.
We split it evenly. I say and watched my hearts fill up.
That's the last thing I remember before everything went black.

---------------------------------VISION----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm at Adam's house. No one is there but me, Max, Adam, Kayla, Scar and Ross.

"Okward and Alesa said they would meet us here at 12:00. They're late and they are never late..." Adam said worrying about his wife, two kids and best friend.

"We're here all right!" Alesa said.

We turned around and there was Alesa and Okward.

"Alesa!" Adam ran up and hugged her.

"The kids are with your parents." Alesa said hugging Adam back.

Just then Okward pulled out a gun, along with Alesa.

Alesa was crying. Okward was shaking.

"What's going on?" Adam asked.

Okward shot Scar, Kayla, Max and Ross.

He then shot my arm. The pain felt real. This must be real.

"I'm sorry Adam! We have to! I didn't want it to come to this!" Alesa said crying so much that her eyeliner started to run down her face in streaks.

She shot Adam right in the chest and immediately fell down and cried into Adam's shoulder. He was dead. And so were all our friends.

That was the last thing I remember before everything went black again.

-----------------------------------SECOND-VISION-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I was going to die, but I didn't. Strange. It must have been a vision.

Just as I thought that I was shot in the back and everything turned black.

----------------------------THIRD-VISION-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That must have been another vision. Wow. Two in a row? That's strange.

"No! Please! I don't want to have to kill them! Why? My husband and best friends!" Alesa said crying. I couldn't see her, but I know she is crying.

"I never thought it would come to this. They won't try to over throw you! You will be boss until you die!" Okward said.

I finally found them in the Boss's office. The Boss must have sent them out to kill us. 

"But Notch! They are the best bounty hunters in this world! They are experienced!" The Boss's wife exclaimed.

"I AM THE CREATOR OF THIS WORLD! I SHALL CALL WHO DIES AND WHO DOESN'T!" Notch (our boss) boomed.

-------------------------------------FOURTH-VISION---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes master. So, we are out to kill the best bounty hunters in the world. Tough, but we can do it!" The camera man's voice came from down the hall. The only source of light is redstone torches. I know where I am.

The other's base.

"Herobrine sweety! Even if you kill all her friends, she won't fall for you! She likes another! I think it is that Max guy!" Herobrine's girlfriend called from a nearby room.

"MIA WILL FALL FOR ME! AFTER I KILL HER FRIENDS SHE WILL LOVE ME FOREVER! THEY ARE JUST IN HER WAY!" herobrine boomed.

Everything went black.

-----------------------------------END-OF-VISIONS------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What happened? You went out for a long time. What did you see?" Max asked hurriedly

"I had four visions, unless this is one." I said.

"This isn't. What happened?" Max asked again.

I told him everything I saw in the visions (leaving out the part about me liking him).

"Oh my god! Notch wants Alesa to kill us with Okward and Herobrine loves you! But how?" Max asked.

"i don't know. He said you guys were in my way and that I would thank him and fall for him after you were dead." I remembered.

"Adam. Alesa is going to try to kill us if we go back! I'm sorry but she recently took up a bounty hunting job, and her targets were us." I told Adam.

"..." Adam stayed completely silent and then passed out.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????" Adam screamed once we was awake and could talk again.

He was crying.

"Adam, It will be okay! You go straight to your mum's house and we will be the only ones to get hurt. She was taking care of the babies in my vision..." I said rubbing circles on Adam's back.

"Alesa isn't very happy about having to kill you either, but she has to. We could always go on the run with them. They won't have to kill us then!" I exclaimed.

"But what happens if they kill us then? We have to be careful." Max said.

"Look, it's better me then you. You guys go on the run. I'll give myself up." Ross said.   

"But Ross! You can't!" I said hugging Ross.

"I don't have a wife, or kids. I don't have any family left actually. I have you guys, but I mean blood relatives. They all died long ago. I know it will scar a lot of people emotionally, but I am willing to do it so you can live." Ross said.
"But she might not kill us. She might have to but doesn't." Max said.

Then everything went black AGAIN!

A/N #Cliffhanger! You know the other day when I posted #NotchvsHerobrine? Ye well look out for the next chapter. Things will start happening indicating the start of that war. Before I spoil too much Peace out!