Running from no one

"We have to leave! Right now!" I said rushed as I gathered up my stuff.
"They're here!" Max said running in behind me and grabbing his stuff.
"We leave through the back! Okward your coming too right?" I said.
"Yeah. Unless Alesa is staying and wants someone to stay with her back at the guys base." Okward said gathering supplies.
"I want to go, but I don't want to put the baby in danger." She said running her tummy gently.
"Alesa. As much as I want you to come I don't want you to get hurt! Go with Okward back to the base! Is that okay with you Okward?" Adam said.
"Fine by me!" Okward said.
We all got our stuff.
"We will be back at the latest one month. The earliest two weeks!" I said hugging Alesa goodbye.
We parted our seperate ways. We instantly started running. The man, the robot and the dog weren't there outside the door or anything, but they are in town.
"Woah!" I said stopping everyone.
"Is there a safe route? We can't go through the forest! There are creatures that will kill us with one bite!" Max said.
"Through here!" Ross said.
We followed Ross and picked up some good loot.
"It's getting dark..." I said holding onto Max so I don't get lost. The last thing we want is to get lost or separated from the group.
"We'll bunker down in that she'd over there and move on tomorrow!" Scar said leading us to a creepy looking shed.
"Everyone inside?" Kayla asked.
"Yep!" I said counting how many people were there.
"Okay!" She closed and locked the door.
"Whats in that box?" Ross asked opening the box. The shed was flooded with light and then suddenly everything went black.
------------VISION-------------------------
Where am I?" I asked looking around. This is the same place from my vision the other day.
"Guys?" I call out.
"I'm here!" Ross said. I spun around and there was Ross.
"Ross!" I hugged him.
"Where are the others?" I asked. He pointed behind me.
I turned around to see everyone as skeletons. I turned back around to Ross and he was the Grim Reaper. I screamed. Now I know what this place is! It's a death maze!
----------------END OF VISION----------
MAXS POV
Ross opened the box and the shed was filled with a blinding white light.
I saw Mia collapse and I heard Kayla scream in pain.
Everything then went dark. Not black but dark. I grabbed a torch out of my bag and lit it. Everyone was there. Good.
I saw Mia's limp body a few metres away from me.
"Mia?" A asked shaking her shoulder. I felt for a heartbeat. She is still alive.
Suddenly a loud scream filled the air. I realised it was coming from Mia.
"Don't worry. It's just a vision." Scar said calmly. Mia has the gift of sight? I wonder why she never told us...
"What happened? Where are we?" Mia said sitting up really fast.
MAIS POV
I wake up to see Max sitting next to me.  I stand up and look around.
"No! No, no, no! Oh my goodness no!" I said panicked.
"This is the place from my vision. This is a death maze!" I explained.
A/N 547 words is a good place to end right? I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Peace out!