Saturday 13-New Girls

(Chapter is all gonna be about the new girls that are in Huniecam Studio and Andrew's Greetings with them while also getting a visit from some parents)

I woke up to see Aiko getting dressed and looking at me smiling.

"Noooot baaaaad....but I'll have to give you some pointers next time" she said.

"True" I said laughing.

"I've got to go teach classes, bye Andrew" she said leaving.

"Bye" I said.

(???'s P.O.V)
So the Teacher comes out of Andrew Garrett's home after a long night...this will something to keep as a secret.

(Andrew's P.O.V)
I heard the door close and I saw Kyu appear and come into my room.

"Well I'll be damned! Will you look at this guy?" She said.

"I hardly recognize you without the virginity!" She said.

"Congratulations man! And with such a fine young thing too...I'm impressed" she said.

"Well I couldn't have done it without you" I said.

"Yeah, no shit! We make a good team though" she said.

"You know...I have to say, I might be a little jealous" she said.

"I mean you've got a ways to go... but you're turning out to become a regular sex machine" she said.

"Be ashamed to let these girls have you all to themselves..." She said.

"Yeah, you know what? Fuck it! I'm in" she said.

I sat there with a blank expression, wondering what the hell happened...until I realized something...is this how the steps where made to make Kye?

"I've got to get ready" I said.

I got up and went to my bathroom and took a shower.

~10 minutes Later~

I got out and dried off, put on my black Boxers, brushed my teeth and went into my laundry room. My clothes were finally done which means I can finally wear it...DA GOLDEN THUDER OUTFIT. I pulled out the outfit's pieces to the outfit, Golden Suit Jacket, Black Shirt Vest, Golden Vest, Golden Tie, Black Suit Pants, Black and Gold Adidas (A/N:got to start off somewhere), Black Leather Gloves, and Black Sunglasses to top it off. as I started combing my hair I felt Kyu place her hand on my head.

"Where are you going today?" She said.

"I just need to take a break today" I said.

"I ain't gonna stop ya...you can go ahead and take a break...for today tho!" She said.

"You act like I'm gonna stop dating...when you know I'm barely just getting started on my love streak" I said putting down my comb and turning around looking at Kyu.

"I'm gonna believe you on what you said" she said.

"I've got to go, but the Huniebee will tell you where I'll be" she said.

"Okay" I said.

She disappeared in the blink of an eye and I was left alone.

"Well...let's go pay visit to some friends" I said putting the sunglasses on my head.

I turned off my light to the room and went to my door that is my exit which leads me out of my beautiful home. I opened the door and closed it when I got out. I walked down the hall before reaching the elevator and took the elevator to Main Lobby and that's when all eyes descended on me. I was walking out of the Main Lobby until getting stopped by two familiar parents.