Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 2)

"I don't care! I ain't going back to that stupid shit!" Nora exclaimed, sitting on the steps of a porch.

"Whatchu' mean? He's paying way better this time!" The man told Nora, wearing a plain black tank top, light denim jeans, and black Nike Air Force 1s. The man had a shaved head, tattoos all over his arms and even some around his neck. The way he spoke, was really similar to the way Nora spoke. The accent was a lot stronger with him, you could tell by just listening.

"I ain't going back, that shit was a terrible choice." She told him, crossing her arms as she kept her point clear. "You don't understand, Nora. You could make tons of money coming back to Pablo." He responded, looking down at Nora. "Don't come to my fucking family's home and start saying shit. I got my fucking cousin and my own grandma in there, and you really wanna come over here with your bullshit?" Nora retorted at the man, standing up to him as she did. "Leave me the fuck alone!"

Within a second, the man brought out a switchblade, which froze Nora before she could say another word.

"You better watch your fucking tone, you crazy ass puta." The man told Nora, holding the blade up to her neck. "Just because you dress like some tough bitch, doesn't mean you are one." "Listen for once." "I've been listening to your sorry ass." Nora retorted again, not really showing fear to the man. "Don't fucking try me." He warned, denting her skin with his blade, luckily not deep enough. "Tu cuerpo vale banco." He informed her, telling her "Your body is worth bank."

As he said this, he moved his hand onto Nora's chest, near her collarbone area. He then slowly moved it down to her breast, having his hand on one of them, showing such a disgusting side to himself.

"Nora? What's going on?" A familiar voice asked, the screen door being opened as the voice stepped out. This caught the attention of both the man and Nora, both looking at the woman. Though, this did set up the man. Nora then turned to the man, and kicked him straight in the baby maker, forcing the man to drop the blade and hold his crotch in pain. She kicked the blade back towards the house, making sure he couldn't grab it. She then raised her leg and pushed the man away from her family's property, almost making the man fall down.

"You fuckin' puta..!" He expressed, still holding his crotch. "Cabron." She simply replied, crossing her arms as the man got onto his bike, very slowly though so he could not hurt himself. "I hate this fucking bike, man!" He exclaimed, riding off very stiffly. "Edgar is gonna hear about this, Nora!"

Nora just shrugged, not caring at all as she turned and walked back up the porch, picking up the switchblade and putting it in the back pocket of her shorts.

"What was that all about?" The woman asked Nora, curious to know what that was about. "Just some loser I know; nothing to worry about, Kyanna." Nora informed her cousin, uncrossing her arms as she smirked. And yes, Nora was in fact the cousin of the beautiful bombshell known as Kyanna Delrio. Nora Delrio? Should've seen it.

 Nora Delrio? Should've seen it