Tuesday 16-We rocked my bed you know we did

(A/N:Welcome back! After a year of this book being on Hiatus, It's finally back! This time, I'm here to continue my life and do what I do best, write. BUT! since this is my returning chapter, it's not gonna be long. AND! Since I want to try something new with the story, I'm gonna fix some things around. And if I say some things that make no sense since I've probably referenced them before in the past... What I'm saying is that I might change some things that I've had in the past.)

(Third Person P.O.V.)
Glenberry... Beautiful place isn't it? Beautiful things, beautiful everything, especially people. There is a certain man, goes by the name Andrew, currently sleeping in his apartment. His alarm suddenly went off on his phone, causing him to wake up quickly.

"I had a nice nap..." Andrew said, stretching and yawning as he stood up from his bed and scratched the back of his head. Andrew went out to his balcony, smiling as he took a deep breath and let it out.

"Paradise." Andrew said looking at the city.

Andrew kept smiling enjoying his life as he was ready to brace anything today, no matter what the thing is!

"Come on Andrew! We got work to do!" Kyu said, appearing in front of him.

Andrew sighed... Looking down as he turned around and went back inside.

"Ow! Fuck." Andrew said, stepping on a random lego with his bare feet.

"I think I left that there, sorry." Skull said, sitting down on Andrew's bed.

"Here we go again... Another fucking day." Andrew said, going into the bathroom.

(A/N:Feels good to be back.)

-30 minutes later-

" looking nice. Ready to go bang some chicks?" Kyu said, checking out Andrew's school outfit like it was the first time she saw that.

"Yes, I'm ready to go bang some chickens!" Andrew said, smirking at what he said.

"Alright, keep that dumb charisma with you and you'll impress any of those girls at there!" Kyu said, pretty much countering his joke.

"Why can't we just stay here and learn some things about yo-" Skull said, before getting cut off...

"NO ONE CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY SKULL!! HE'S MY CLIENT! LET ME DO MY FUCKING JOB!" Kyu yelled, turning to Skull and pretty much fucking kill him.

"Fine by me Kyu..." Skull said, now on the other side of the bed.

"Damn..." Andrew said, looking at Skull.

Andrew didn't want to get on Kyu's nerves, so he quickly got out of his apartment, headed downstairs, out and onto the streets, ready for school like he was a teenager.

-10 minutes later-

"I hate school..." Andrew said, looking at the university as he stood on the first step.

He then noticed a certain blonde, walking up the stairs as it looked like she had a struggle holding her books. Of course, being the womanizer that Andrew was TRYING to become, he decided to go help Tiffany.

"Yikes..." Andrew said, catching a book that was about to fall as his face was facing away from Tiffany.

"Andrew?" Tiffany said, wondering if it was him.

"Thats me." Andrew said, turning to Tiffany.

"Andrew!" She said, smiling.

"I wish I could hug you right now." She said, laughing a little as she held onto her books.