Professional Womanizer Remake

Hello! How are you guys doing? Hope you're doing good. This is gonna be a long announcement but I promise it is worth the read if you're interested. Let's get into it.

As you may know, i'm the author of this book and have been writing this book for well over 7 years now. Which is crazy, that's a really long fucking time to be writing a book. If you wanna know something truly terrifying, I started writing this book when I was in 5th grade... in 2016. I was 11 when I started this book, and I am now 18, graduated from high school, and now the attended age for the actual damn series. Anyways, if you haven't read the title, I have a big announcement for the future of his book.

Suffering from my terrible and dumb ideas, this book has truly shown it's age the past couple years. I promise you, there was never any clear idea when I was making this book. I was writing as I went on and came up with stupid ass ideas that could only come from the mind from a kid with too much access to the internet. I cannot even go back and read any of the chapters cause I swear... they are so hard to sit through. It's a real sentiment I share with a lot of my early books from 2016, like my FNIA book which is god awful and will probably be unpublished soon. But unlike that book, I actually want this book to have a redemption.

Since 2021, I have been planning to redo almost everything to this book. If you look at my Announcements book I talked about my big plan previously, but of course I never really got to work on it since I was still in high school and I got caught up in my classes and social life. But now since my high school days are over and I don't plan to go to college till January, I have taken full advantage of my time and have been brainstorming so many new ideas for this book.

If you follow some of my other work, then you know I recently just started a whole new fanfic to replace my previous book. It was risky since like I already had wrote a lot, but I just was not happy with how much of a mess the book was and I did not like how I wrote myself into writing stuff I did not want to do. Shit was fucking ass, so I made the decision this past summer to just make a whole new book and it has been real fun writing that so far. I have several drafts in my works that I use for that story for making new characters, giving them backgrounds, and even have a storyboard for myself to write a short mini description for every future chapter I have planned so I actually have ideas already thought out before I start writing. It's a fun work ethic that has already spawned at least 50 chapters I have planned so far, and recently I have been doing the same for this book.

Now things are gonna be a little different for this book. I don't plan to unpublish this book at all, seeing as for whatever reason, a lot of people are still reading this book and enjoying it. I don't wanna spoil the reading and kill off the fire the book has sparked for some people, but I still want to change a lot that is already there. What I plan to do though, is to replace a lot of the chapters that already exist. As new readers might not know, but the first chapter of that book is not the same chapter I wrote 7 years ago. I rewrote and replaced that chapter back in 2021 and you can probably tell how obvious it is when the next chapter transitions into a poorly written shitass chapter. But, that basically summarizes what I have planned for each chapter that is currently there, since I will be replacing each one with not only a rewrite, but just an entirely different idea from what is already there.

Like currently, I have the rewritten chapter 2 already finished, and it is not the 20,000 word, all characters introduced at once shitstorm that is my current second chapter. It is simply an introduction to four characters and the next chapter will be the same thing with other characters, while still feeding a backstory of who the protagonist is and what Kyu's true intention is for him.

This brings up a technical issue though, as Wattpad doesn't tell you when something has been edited in a book and since this is the only place I write (No, I have never heard of Neobook you stupid ass bot), I will have to make announcements on this book for when I do finish a rewrite so you guys are in the know. This is also brings into question, "LSD, will you be making new chapters along with the rewrites?" And to answer that now, nah. That's too much work for me since I still gotta do rewrites, new chapters for my other book, and still have to work a real life job. I don't wanna get burned out like before, so it's completely necessary for me to continue writing. But I plan to get into new stuff once I finish all rewrites.

But time to get down into the details. "What is there to expect?" You may ask. What I plan to do is simple, give a more detailed and exploration of the characters and the universe of the HuniePop games. This is a game that has universe that barely ever hinted at through dialogue and has characters that are written as either walking stereotypes or characters with actual layers. I mean this is a game where the actual roman goddess of love Venus coexist with an Alien bounty hunter and a pornstar milf that has daughter issues. But from what I see everyone talk about with the series is that it barely ever delves into why some characters are the way they are and don't go fully into their backgrounds. Well thankfully, that is my full on plan for each and every character in the series.

Not a single girl will be excluded from this retelling of the plot of the two games. From Tiffany to Zoey, all characters are gonna have their moments to shine and play a big part in the narrative I wanna tell. I will have a few original characters, such as our favorite asshole Andrew's parents and his father's underlings. But the main original cast from both games are still gonna be the big focus.

Oh shit yeah, also big change coming to our main character. No more is his name gonna be Andrew Garrett anymore because uh... that name fucking sucks. It took me awhile but his name will be Johnathan "Johnny" De La Rosa. I wanted to go with something that was latino since well, he's always been a latino character since I started this. I also wanted to differentiate him between my other characters and give him something that truly stands out between them all. He's still gonna be the same sarcastic, cynical, asshole he's always been for the past couple years, but of course as the story goes on, he'll change. He'll still be a demi-god, since I plan for his father, Thanatos, to also play an essential role later in the story, as long with his mother. But for now, he'll stay Andrew until i'm finished with all rewrites to not cause any confusion for new readers.

Lastly, to bring back up the future of this all, the main story is gonna essentially gonna be a more detailed retelling of the first and second games. Of course i'm not gonna do something boring like just have all chapters focus on dating and stuff, since like I said, I will have chapters focused around certain girls and scenarios that involve them or them with other girls. The first half of the book will obviously focus on the first HuniePop and those girls before having a little time skip to the second HuniePop with those girls. Obviously some girls are gonna play some big parts for both parts, but no need for spoilers. Yes, there will be lemons, cause this is literally based off a game where your goal is to fuck every girl you meet so, it's kind of essential. They will be so much more... I guess "better" is the word? If you read the Momo and Kyu lemon, then it will be a lot like that but much erotic and smut like.

To finish this all off, i'm excited to share that with this announcement, the second rewritten chapter to this book will be coming out at the same time as this announcement! It should be up right now if you go back and check. I hope you guys are excited for what I have planned because I promise it's gonna be so much fun, easier to understand, and better than what I wrote from years ago. Thanks guys! And since I was too lazy to do a cool collage of all the characters, I found something for all the Audrey fans instead.

 Thanks guys! And since I was too lazy to do a cool collage of all the characters, I found something for all the Audrey fans instead