Monday 15-The Aftermath

(A/N:This chapter shortly takes place after the chapter in my other book that had Andrew in it to defeat a bunch of fake Andrews and this is the Aftermath of what happened, don't own Picture)

I got out of my bed and got dressed, wearing my school Uniform. It was early in the morning so I don't think no ones at the University yet, so I think I can go there teleporting without nobody noticing. And so that's what I did. I teleported to School, and thank god I was inside, and I went to Ms.Yumi's Room and opened it and entered, taking my seat before anyone else.

~1 Hour Later~

I saw the door open and a bunch of kids enter, while I just had my feet on top of my desk, relaxing.

"How Do you do fellow kids?" I Said.

They all took there seats, ignoring me, until Tiffany and Audrey walked in, and they looked surprised.

"Andrew?" Tiffany Said.

"Tiffany" I Said.

"Ugh, Andrew, Where have you been? Probably in your Bathroom Masturbating" Audrey Said.

"Well Audrey if I was Masturbating, I certainly wouldn't Masturbate to you" I Said.

"That's not the first stupid joke I ever heard you tell" She Said taking her seat along with Tiffany.

I then saw Aiko come in and that's when I actually started to smile and feel right.

"Hello Aiko" I Said.

"Oh, So Andrew, you finally decided to show up" Aiko Said.

"I wouldn't miss school even if I was about to die" I Said.

"Your lying Andrew, and these absent days prove so" She Said holding up a paper that had Xs on some spots.

"Xs equals Hugs, so those are all the days I have hugged" I Said.

"Wow, you are the smartest person I ever met Andrew" She Said Sarcastically.

"I know right?" I Said.

"I'm like the next Albert Einstein! Except with the IQ of a Pigeon" I Said.

"Alright Andrew, no more messing around, get serious" She Said putting her stuff away.

"Alright" I said.

I got out of my seat and went to Aiko's Desk and started to crawl and hid under her desk and relaxed. It might have been dusty, but better then a goddamn seat. Since Aiko was to busy writing things on the board, still, I was thinking How my life is so perfect, like all these horny kids in this class want to be with Aiko and I got her in bed with me. As I got a good view of Aiko's Ass I couldn't help but at least get an erection. I then accidentally kicked the desk with my foot, which made Aiko alert that I was here. I saw her bent down and look at me and I just stood there silent.

"Hey" I Said.

"Come on Andrew, get out under my desk before I come in there and join you" She Said laughing.

"Then I should stay" I said smiling.

"I don't think s-wait" She said looking at something at my lower waist.