Wednesday 17- I love you, Master. (Lemon.)

(A/N: Aye man, I'm risking a lot here by including these images. Even if they're censored. Wackpad will do what they do best and try to take down my story, so let's pray.)

~🍋~

Andrew quietly watched as Momo wrapped her lips around Andrew's tip, sucking on it gently. Kyu side eyed Momo, keeping her hand on Momo's head the whole time.

Kyu herself licked the side of Andrew's shaft, running her warm tongue up and down it as she got it prepared.

"Mmm...~" Kyu slurped up, loving the feeling of Andrew's cock on her tongue.

Andrew moaned silently, the feeling of both of the girl's sucking his cock just being pure ecstasy. He didn't know how to react and maybe that was best, he should just sit there and enjoy it for what it is.

"Come on, Momo." Kyu muttered to Momo, seeing that Momo was still barely on his tip.

Momo's face was lit up with blush, still so nervous and full of anxiety. It is hard though, being the only virgin within that room. Her heart beat fast and full of so much anxiety it could just pop.

Andrew just kept watching in total intoxication, not wanting to take his eyes off for one second. This obviously ain't his first time but this is his first time in a threesome. Pretty different.

"Master..." Momo slightly muttered, just wanting to say his name to see if that would please him. It was desperate, not knowing what to say or what could possibly turn him on besides her sucking.

Kyu got more intimate with her licking, spitting on Andrew's shaft while Momo slowly moved her mouth down Andrew's tip.

"Oh my god..." Kyu exclaimed in anger, seeing that Momo was taking her sweet time with Andrew's hard cock.

Kyu then used the hand she had placed on Momo's head to just force it down just a couple inches. Momo didn't want to revolt, in fear that Andrew himself might not like that. So like the good neko she was, she kept going.

Andrew watched as Momo had just some of her master's cock in her mouth, being so gentle with each one of her motions. She sped up just a little, just so she wouldn't make Kyu agitated.

It was kinda bittersweet to watch, buuuuuut.. Momo did want to try this.

"You're getting better~." Kyu told Momo, noticing her faster motion. Kyu jerked Andrew off just a little at his base to make it feel even more ecstatic, knowing the man would barely be able to take all of it.

"Mmm.." Andrew moaned slightly, loving the feeling of both Momo and Kyu at work. It felt so good, Momo's whole warm tongue and mouth having his hard warm cock in her mouth while Kyu just jerked at his base which was already covered in her own spit.

They both gripped his thighs tightly, just showing how intense they were going with each of their motions.

"Mmmm...~!" Momo moaned, speeding up her bobbing. She was starting to get used to it, slowly but surely.

But, much like taking candy from a baby, Kyu had just taken Andrew's hard cock out of Momo's wet mouth. Just for her to have fun with it...

"Kyu..!" Momo shouted in slight surprise, having Andrew's cock taken from her. "What?" Kyu simply responded right before she planted her lips on Andrew's cock.