Part - 19

Tiatan saw Tessa standing in the balcony and went invisible before landing beside her. She was so closed, without showing himself he was unable to touch her because when he becomes invisible his body turns to air along with his weapons. If he tries to attack her like this his sword won't even touch her and if he shows himself she would scream.

It was okay with him but he knows Darian would be close by and if he heard her scream, he would be upon him within blink of an eye with that all powerful sword of his and that definitely won't be good.

He wasn't scared of him but he doesn't want to reveal himself just now. Alayken would have a fit if he did. All their plans would go down the drain if Darian guessed their involvement with Stefan or his woman. He was too clever, he would immediately understand what Alayken was trying to achieve by reaching out to Stefan in his exile.

It would be easy if she wouldn't see him until it's too late to react and he could finish her without letting her alarm Darian. For that she should be unconscious or asleep.

"Oh Stefan... Please come home soon" Tessa murmured stifling a yawn and turned away from the beautiful view. She walked inside unknowing that the warlock was righy at her heels. She stood by the bed thinking, should she take a rest as advised by Janet... no. How can she rest without knowing where is Stefan.

Darian and Janet had been very nice to her but she couldn't shake the feeling that they're actually trying to hide something from her. They uncomfortably skirted around some of her direct questions about Stefan and it was making her restless.

The knock on her door made her flinch, while Tiatan cursed silently.

Janet poked her head through the crack of open door "Just wanted to ask if you are alright?"

"I am okay..."

"Good, we were about to retire for the night and I think you should too. Its quite late."

"Hmmm..." Tessa nodded and Tiatan relaxed as Janet said "Good night"

"Good night..." Tessa said but as Janet was about to close the door she called "Janet!"

"Yes?"

"What about Stefan? Is he back?"

"No..." Janet replied thoughtfully before adding "but don't worry, he'll be soon..."

"I've been hearing that the whole day. Its been more then twelve hours now, he should have been here long time ago."

"The time move differently here from earth..."

"What if he is searching for me there? He must be worried. How would he know I am here? I think I must go back..."

"No!" Janet said immediately then she pursed her lips and looked at the girl in front of her. How she would feel in her place? She doesn't really need to gusse that. She have been there and it was awful not knowing anything.

When Stefan abducted he and brought her here five years ago, she was miserable, thinking and worrying about Taniya and Darian.

She came in the room and closed the door behind her. Darian told her not to say anything to Tessa but she has the right to know what is happening.

"Well... actually we don't know where Stefan right now but-" she continued before Tessa could say anything "-Darian is looking for him"

"You mean he is gone back to Talamasca?"

"No... I mean..." Janet could find the proper words to use.

"Where is Darian?" Tess asked.

"In his study"