Part - 34

"Where are we?" Tessa asked as she looked around her. She used her newly gained magic to bring herself and Stefan back to Xaincia, however where they have landed looked very unfamiliar to what she have seen of Xaincia.

"This is my chambers." Stefan said looking around too.

"No, its not. I've been to your chambers remember? This the room of a kid I think. But Darian and Janet doesn't had any before the twins." She mused looking around at the various toys, wooden swords and many rough sketches adorning the side wall by the study table and huge book rack.

"Actually these are my old chambers. One where I lived with my parents when I was quiet young." Stefan replied sheepishly scratching behind his head.

"Oh..." Tessa said and walked over to the study table to look at the sketches closely. They were beautiful. Bold use of color pens and strong strokes made them quiet unique and interesting. One specially caught her attention. It was a sketch of a woman, but what made it interesting was that it was made by the point of view of of someone who was watching her through the fire and tall flames. She couldn't help herself and wanted to touch this one.

This sketch has reminded her of the scene she saw in her memory granted by the Duroider. Does Stefan still remembers what happened thousands of years ago. Is it possible that he knows who she really was? Did he knew all along that they have been lovers in their past life? How is that even possible? The vision she saw of his many deaths through the time, didn't included her. He have been born and died again and again, she has seen that but what about her?

Has she also lived many a times and died without meeting him? Or have they met in every life they took but only to be loose each other again? There was many questions and only one thing can answer that. The Duroider. Whether she likes it or not, she has to hold that sword again. Only to find answers nothing eles.

Suddenly Stefan stepped between her and the sketches before her hand could reach the sketch. "Don't look at them." He said in a strangled voice.

"Why?" She asked.

"It's... its just some stupid fantasies of a young boy."

Tessa looked up at his face, he was smiling but looked somewhat embarrassed too.

"They are beautiful." She simply said and turned away continuing "Although I know I can persuade you to let me see them, but we have more pressing problems right now."

"Right." He said before practically pushing her out of the door and locking it behind him. They were now in a long balcony type corridor that had beautiful view of the garden below.

"I am sure you will give me those keys some day so I can look around properly another time. Wouldn't you?" She asked sweetly, knowing well what his answer will be.

But she was shocked when he tossed the keys far away in the garden and replied "Never."

"That's very rude of you." She said running behind him to match his long strides.

"Maybe." He said grinning down at her but not slowing.

"But I really wanted to see those sketches."

"You can't."

"Why so?"

"Would you let me see your childhood room and all those girly stuff you must have?" He asked turning the corner and waited for her to catch up with him and answer.

"Of course. There's nothing there I would want to hide." She said boldly.

"Really? You don't have any diary in which you've mentioned the names of boys you had crush on? Would you let me read that?"