Part - 22

Thundering noise of fast approaching horses woke Stefan. Immediately he sat up and shook Tessa "Wake up lass, we have to move."

"Ummm... what?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Come on. We need to move now." He said urgently and pulled her up by her hand before hurriedly walking back towards the cave.

Tessa was fully awake by the time they reached the cave and saw how easily Stefan pushed the huge stone to cover the hole in the wall.

"Don't you feel that we are trapped now?" She asked.

"No" he said taking down the torch and snuffing it.

"Oh Stefan, why did you do that? I am terrified of darkness..." she screamed but suddenly he was behind her and covered her mouth with his hand before whispering in her ear. "Shhh... don't make a noise, they'll hear us."

She pulled his hand down from her mouth and hissed "I don't care. I hate dark..." but he didn't let her finish and covered her mouth again.

"They must be here somewhere" a male voice came from the other side of the wall.

"Aye, the fire is still burning out there" the second voice agreed.

"And this is such a ideal place to hide, we must inform the king about it immediately"

"You go, I'll stay here and look around." The first one said and soon they could hear a single horse's hooves retreating.

She pulled his hand down again and said "I can't tolerate darkness, I can't breathe in it."

"Its just a little darkness lass, and its full of oxygen." He whispered back.

"Stefan I am warning you. You better light that torch again or..."

"Or what?"

"Or I will scream" she snapped back.

"Don't you dare..." he hissed.

"I will. Now light it back"

"No." He replied, suddenly she slipped from his arms and ran in the direction where the hole was, but he pulled her back by her hand with one arm, his second arm circled around her waist, crushing her body to his. She tried to push him back by laying her free hand on his shoulder, and as she opened her mouth to scream he covered it again but this time with his own mouth.

He kissed her brutally at first, thrusting his tongue in her open mouth and sucked her tongue in his. but suddenly everything changed when her body went limp against his and her arm encircled around his neck, her fingers slipped in his hair as she pulled him closer and started kissing him back hungrily.

He growled in her mouth before his other arm released her hand and his long fingers held the back of her head to slant her head a little to deepen the kiss even more.

He poured all his love, all his anger, all his frustration, all his hunger for her in the kiss and she moaned, but the sound vanished in his mouth.

They stopped only to breathe in the much needed oxygen before starting it all over again. Their hands roamed freely on each other's body.

He tilted her head back and kissed the tender skin of her exposed neck, while his other hand kneaded her breast.

"Oh Stefan..." she gasped and he froze, unable to believe that he lost control with her without even realizing it.

Suddenly he stepped back breathing heavily and cursing himself, Tessa swayed on her wobbly legs, utterly shocked and frustrated at sudden loss of his touch.