read this (please read it)

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT SO I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO REMINDED ME OF WHY I LOVE WORKING ON WATTPAD SO MUCH LIKE YES YES YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND I WANT TO BUY ALL OF YOU CUPCAKES AND HUG YOU GUYS TO DEATH BUT I CANT OBVIOUSLY. And I would love to shower you all in updates but I can't do that either (well not as much as I want to) because like man, I have a life off of Wattpad and yeah. So that's one, I wanted to say thank you. ❤️

And now if you've gotten this far, I would like you to please continue on.

Two, I wanted to address something that many people were freaking out over and I just, I really need to get it off my chest.

Alright, so, a lot of people are stressing over Justin bottoming and it's actually getting to me like a lot.

So, Zustin was my first gay ship and y'know, I expanded onto Ziam and Larry and all that other jazz. And I've read a lot of stories where both men in any given ship bottom. But let me show you guys an example using my favorite ship like ever.

Sterek.

For those of you who don't know what Sterek is well, it comes from the show Teen Wolf and it's a combination of the names Stiles and Derek.

Stiles

+

Derek

=

Sterek

And it's like easy to notice that Derek is obviously the more moncho manly man but, he is actually a bottom in 50% of the Sterek fics out there (and there are a whole lot because I think this is the second of third most shipped gay ship after like...

And it's like easy to notice that Derek is obviously the more moncho manly man but, he is actually a bottom in 50% of the Sterek fics out there (and there are a whole lot because I think this is the second of third most shipped gay ship after like Larry and Destiel or however the hell you spell that.)

So we have this big buff guy being mounted and fucked by a God damn twink yet in Zustin, people can't bare the thought of Justin bottoming? And that actually pisses me off to the wildest extent because seriously? Seriously?

Every other ship has both guys bottoming and people can't stand the idea of Zayn topping Justin when in reality Zayn looks more mature than Justin, and don't argue with me that he doesn't because he definitely does.

Zayn is skinnier than Justin and less built (not that Justin is even that built like what) but his facial features are so much more defined and sharp.

So it's like, what the fuck? It's so irritating. And I love you guys, I do, but the whole "please don't tell me Justin bottoms," and "no make Justin top." It's fucking annoying, honestly.

And the reality is that Justin was supposed to top throughout the whole story, even over Skype calls and shit.

The text messages showed that he was just open to anything but that didn't mean he would be bottoming. But then everyone went crazy in the comments and I was stunned because even hinting that Justin may bottom is a big ass deal when it really shouldn't be.

And yes, Justin will be topping mostly. But I'm going to slip a bottom Justin chapter in there so you guys will realize that it's not even a big deal like at all. And if you guys don't want to read that chapter, oh well, I'm still going to write it because this is just ridiculous.

I've written bottom Justin once, in my story Temptation, and a lot of people actually liked it (well whoever saw it cause I think that chapter was private.)

Justin was a power bottom for that chapter in Temptation and I think anytime I write bottom!Justin he will be a power bottom because I am strictly against Zayn always bottoming, but I am also against any bottom looking like a little bitch like no thank you.

And if you're mad or infuriated by my opinion, well, that's unfortunate because that's what I think.

I try my best to please you guys, that's true. I've always taken suggestions from readers to make the story better. Hell, I even changed a whole lot of story events by making Liam work with Justin because that's what you guys wanted. And I'm not complaining about that because if I had a problem with it, I would have just not asked and done it the way I originally planned.

But the fact of the matter is, at the end of the day this is my fic. And I can make it into a porno where Justin bottoms throughout the whole damn thing if I wanted to because again, this is my fic. But I won't because that sounds awfully boring and I want you all to enjoy this fic.

Point is, stop, like literally do not complain about bottom Justin to me because I completely disagree with Zayn always fucking bottoming. Who even does that?

Even Mitch had Justin bottom once despite the fact that she is like completely against that.

So again, don't complain about it, especially when it didn't even happen forreal. Like it was just a hint. And I will shut you down every time you do complain.

Seriously.

Sorry if any of this came out rude, but this is ridiculous.

And thank you for reading if y'know, you stuck around. ❤️