thirteen ➳ jack in a box

I'm getting all my love back and the comments are at 1k and the votes are at 900 and I've always wanted to have a fic with more comments than votes so thank you guys. ❤️

I'm so sleep deprived it's not even a joke. Like I literally stay up writing three to four chapters at a time. BUT IM NOT COMPLAINING. But like literally, I'm gonna hold back from writing tonight and get some god damn sleep because guys, I look HOR-RI-BLE!

And please promise me you guys won't hate me for this chapter. ITS LIKE BORING AND STUFF HAPPENS PLS FORGIVE ME PLEEEASSSEEE.

Also I GOT ASKED A QUESTION. I NEED TO SHARE.

"How big is this huge blow out argument?" - @xx_luvmyself_xx

Guys, this argument is pretty big and upsetting. There is literal madness and upsetting-ness because of misunderstandings. And it spreads through their list of friends on Facebook too so literally everyone is involved (because of Justin) and it gets outta hand like wayyyyyyyy outta hand. And then more stuff happens that leads into more stuff and then HAPPINESS and then I MESS YOU GUYS UP ALL OVER AGAIN LIKE I AM TOO FUCKING EXCITED KILL ME NOW GUYS IM GETTING EXCITED THINKING ANOUT IT!!!!!!!

NO BUT SERIOUSLY, IM HYPING UP THEIR FIRST BIG ARGUMENT WHEN REALLY, THE ARGUMENT OF THE YEAR ISNT EVEN BETWEEN THEM GUYS ITS TOO RICH I WANT TO SKIP CHAPTERS TO WRITE THIS BUT I CANT

But anywho....

Dats daddy. ❤️

Evening shifts were always Zayn's favorites

Evening shifts were always Zayn's favorites. There were usually more people at the diner which meant more tips and due to his accent and good looks, he got more attention than other waiters.

This particular Thursday wasn't all that great though. The diner was actually dry and it made no sense, but it still gave him some time to himself.

Whereas Zayn would usually be texting Justin at a time like this, that day he scribbled song lyrics that popped up into his mind onto his notepad. It's been quite some time since he's written anything, being distracted easily and all. But now seemed like the best time to write a song given the fact that he actually has inspiration.

There are so many words that could describe what he has with Justin, what he feels towards the man. There were too much in fact. That seems to be the very reason that he couldn't get a proper line down without crossing it out. Brainstorming only made his head hurt more because there was so much to say with such little space to jot it all down on.

It was agony at it's finest.

Zayn would give just about anything to be able to talk to Justin at that moment, but sadly, he screwed all of that up.