epilogue ➳ mine

I just wanna say you're mine, all mine. ❤️

So this chapter will start off with some cute little events actually written out between Justin and Zayn then it's gonna skip ahead to a post Justin makes about Zayn. From than on, it's gonna mostly be posts explaining what the two do and all that.

Enjoy loves. ❤️

5 months later -

5 months later -

A laugh bubbled from Zayn's parted lips as he slapped a hand over his quivering belly, "you're such a bastard."

"But you love me," Justin said softly over the phone and Zayn could just picture the small smile that formed on his face after he uttered those words.

"I do," he whispered back as if it were a secret when it reality, everyone knew.

Zayn sighed desperately, combing a hand through his hair, "I can't wait to see you again... One month seems like so much time."

"Well at least when I come back I'll be staying for good."

"Right... I can't believe you gave the tattoo parlor away."

"Meh, Liam will be a great owner. I trust him, besides, I am starting a new one soon so..."

"Right, I almost forgot."

"Seriously? You almost forgot that I'm starting off a whole new business to be in the same state as you? I'm broken Zayn, absolutely shattered."

Zayn grinned despite Justin not being able to see it, "well at least now you can give me that tattoo."

"Fine, it'll be your Christmas present. Yeah, my initials tatted on that ass."

"In your dreams Bieber."

"Just gotta let everyone know you're mine."

He scoffed at that, "as if anyone else from now on will be seeing my ass aside from you."

"Your friends will, my backside too apparently. They love barging into places that don't belong to them, remember?"

"Yeah," the brunette winced, "maybe you moving to LA isn't the smartest idea."

"Don't even say stupid stuff like that Zee. As long as you're there I will risk losing all my privacy. I would walk all the way across the country to be with you again."

"Don't say stuff like that if you don't want me ruining my make up," he joked, trying to not shed a tear over how sincere Justin sounded.