twenty ➳ far away

Never been so thankful for a group of people in my life. ❤️ (aside from family and friends who are like family. But you guys are great.)

Hello my loves.

Last chapter seemed to drive you all crazy and I'm sorry about that but y'know, shit had to be done.

This chapter is gonna be kinda short, but yeah.

I'm thinking of making a Ziam fic sometime in the near future but I'm not sure if I should??? Idk. I'll do the same thing I did with Snap and publish a summary.

Anywho, enjoy loves. ❤️

(This is how Zayn looks now guys, not that it really matters but y'know.)

Three months

Three months.

Three months since they've last spoken and Zayn, well... he's been alright.

He gets better as the days progress, but there's always that empty feeling deep within him that's never satisfied no matter how many hours he spends having sex Jack, no matter how many drinks he downs at the bar, no matter how many blunts he rolls up and smokes.

That hole still remains, that hole that can only be filled up with the attention of one person he craves but cannot have, refuses to have.

After everything had been said and done, Zayn blocked Justin on everything; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, blocked then deleted his number as well just to be safe.

There was no way for the Canadian to reach him and that's how Zayn wanted it. What good would it do if they spoke again anyways? They'd have another argument, spit hurtful words and break each other even more?

Well, actually, Zayn seemed to be the only one who came out broken.

The look in Justin's eyes when he spoke those words and the tone of his voice, no mercy or remorse. It was all the cold truth and that's something Zayn was finally beginning to accept.

He'd been played and he felt stupid.

Now, Zayn was in the process of getting over it. And though the progress was slow, he was still moving along nonetheless.

Upon feeling the bed shift, Zayn's thoughts drifted away.

A warm arm wrapped around him and he melted into the embrace, even smiling due to it.

"Hey you," Jack whispered softly against his ear, "how was your night?"

"I'm sore but everything else was just fine. You?"