eight ➳ relationshits

Hey you sexy little fuckers.

I KNOW IVE SAID THIS BEFOREBUY I REEEALALLLLLYLYLLYLYLLLLLLYYYYYY LOVE YOU GUYS TO PIECES LIKE WHAT WHAT UGHHHHH. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I think by the end this story is gonna have more comments than votes BECAUSE YOU GUYS LOVE TO COMMENT but I love responded so it's all cool. 😉

HERES A CUTE GIF OF MY DADDY

"Her name was Selena," and Justin's eyes suddenly saddened, he looked like his heart broke just saying the name

"She was actually a great person, still is. But I just wish things didn't end the way they did. It was my fault, so I could never complain because I had it coming for me, but that didn't change how much it hurt when she actually left."

Zayn intruded before he could go on, "Justin, you don't need to—"

"I know, but I want to."

So Zayn quieted down and allowed Justin to speak.

"We met in middle school. And we actually started off hating each other. She was always reaching for high excellence and I was always intruding because all I really did was cause trouble," he chuckled.

"Shocker."

Justin glared at Zayn which had the British man silencing himself once more.

"Anyways, she wasn't that easy to deal with. But somewhere along all the childish insults and teasing we became friends and once junior year of high school rolled around, well some people hit puberty but we like ran it over with a truck and it was kind of hard to resist temptation."

It was very obvious that Justin was the eye candy even as a teenager. No one just gets that attractive over night.

"I fucked a lot of girl, a lot, and I was a jerk. I didn't want any sloppy seconds. I dropped them so fast it gave them whiplash. But I kept on coming back to Selena," he confessed, eyes no longer being able to meet Zayn's, "and I kept on saying it was because she was just that great at sex, but that was obviously a lie. I mean, she gave great head but I've gotten far better from others. And then I said it was 'cause she was my best friend, so there is no way of escaping her. It wasn't until she told me how she felt that I realized I actually felt the same. And trust me, being the person I was, finally falling in love sucked. I hated it more than anything else in the world; the constant worry, the jealousy, the craving to be around her. I wasn't obsessive, not to anyone else. But it surely felt that way to me because I wasn't used to any of it."

Justin took a breathe before continuing, "we were great for a long time but then we got to that point in time where all we did was argue, about the dumbest shit too, it was ridiculous," he chuckled, "but y'know, we both dealt with it in our own ways. I would sometimes go out and party, get wasted and all. She would go to the library, read, write, cry and occasionally smoke. I absolutely hated it when she smoked. You know how I am about that kind of stuff. But that's not the point. The point is, I cheated a few times."