twenty two ➳ surprise

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, WHO WANTS THAT JACKXJUSTINXZAYN THREESOME EVEN THOUGH AFTER THIS CHAPTER IT PROBABLY WONT HAPPEN BUT IM JUST WONDERING???? YAY OR NAY.

THE WAY YOU GUYS FREAKED OUT LAST CHAPTER LMAO I CANT BREATHE.

FREAKING OUT IS CORRECT BECAUSE IM GOING TO DROP THE BOMB ON LIAM IN THE CRUELEST WAY POSSIBLE. But hold your anxiety cause it's not this chapter.

Okay okay. Let's get to the chapter now before I get carried away.

BUT GUYS LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL HE LOOKS OMG. ❤️

"I really wanna stay but I have to go Zee

"I really wanna stay but I have to go Zee."

Zayn pouted, not at the fact that Jack was leaving but because of the sudden loss of warmth.

"Yay! Go away!"

Jack turned to give Louis a flat look whereas Louis only shrugged, "hey, it's not fun trying to watch a movie while you two are sucking each other's faces off."

"Like you and Harry do every second you're able to," Niall questioned before shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

Harry rolled his eyes, "yeah well, you guys are used to us doing that so it's okay now."

Despite the ridiculously false statement, Zayn ignored it and helped Jack to the door.

"I had fun today, even though your friends are..."

"Annoying and nosey little bastards," Zayn finished off in a questioning tone.

"Yeah, that just about describes them. But still, they're cool people. I mean, I knew that from the beginning but this is the first time I've actually hung out with them."

"That's crazy," the British man commented, "I mean, I've hung out with you and your friends like a lot and you've never hung out with mine."

"They never wanted to hang out with me."

"That's not true, they're just not open to me being in a relationship just well."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows, "well did you not tell them that that's nothing they have to worry about? That what's between us is very casual."

"I have, but they don't understand that. I mean, given the amount of time that we spend with one another and how intimate we tend to be, I wouldn't believe me either."

"We're intimate because we can't keep our hands off one another."

"Yeah well they see it another way. But they don't hate you Jack," he assured, "they don't."

"Seems like it most of the time."

"Listen, Niall is just a big teddy bear who doesn't want to see me get hurt again. So when he sees me getting close to another guy, he gets weary because it's those who make me happiest that tend to hurt me the most... Louis is a jealous and overprotective best friend, so therefore, he isn't too fond of the fact that I've been spending so much time away from him and so much time with you."