fifteen ➳ fOoL fOr YoU

4.

Lmaoooooo! You guys really thought I was deleting the story? Ya crazy? This story is my life, you guys are my life. ❤️

I have no chill.

For the sake of this chapter, fOoL fOr YoU is a piano song, which it already is but I mean like its only piano cause Zayn's only one person and you guys will know what I mean later on.

Enjoy loves. ❤️

 ❤️

"...and your smile makes my day," Zayn grinned just imagining the smile, "and your laugh is contagious. You bring out the best in me. Everyone always says I'm dull and boring, but now they're realizing that I have a certain glow. They're realizing that there's more confidence in every step I take. And they should know it's because of you. I guess in a way, it's safe to say you healed me... y'know, after my ex and all. I just really like having you in my life. And I'm looking for the words to say, but I can't find them, y'know? I really lose my cool around you Justin. And I can't explain it but I know one thing for sure. I like you, a lot."

Silence.

Dead silence for a minute and then, "bor-ing!"

Zayn turned his head from where he laid on the couch to give Louis a look of disbelief, "seriously?"

"That was beautiful," Harry argued from where he sat beside Louis on the other couch.

"No, no, it was lame. It was a very lame introduction to an 'I love you,' that would probably scare Justin off. It was boring, okay? Harry's over here crying but the only tears I got were from the torture of listening to you go on and on about his pretty eyes and dazzling smile," Louis mimicked with hand motions, "like who even cares? We get it Shakespeare. Now how about you stop playing with me and give me something to really go nuts over, because this was flat. It's something that somebody with no friends to guide and help him would do. And you have Harry and I. So I don't wanna hear this anymore."

"I just spilled my whole heart and soul into that."

"Well that's not enough," Louis said calmly, "you gotta put your dick in it too."

Upon receiving Zayn's flat look, Louis stopped his cackles and got serious again, "okay, that, what you just did there, it could work. It could work if it was someone else, like Liam. Liam is all about that sugar sweet stuff, as long as it's given to him. But for a guy like Justin, you're gonna need to do a little more if you want to say I love you without actually saying I love you."

"But I don't even—"

"Yes you do Zayn," said Harry, "we all know it."

"Well I don't know it."

"Well than you gotta catch up because we've all realized," his best friend stated, "I'm just saying, you're gonna have to give him a little more than that if you want to get your point across loud and clear because you're using a whole lot of 'like' and 'uh' and other stupid shit that makes you sound like you stutter and have lisp. So stop it, give us something real."