thirty one ➳ bye bye lily

Everybody's telling me to not feel bad but I still do. Yes, it's Wattpad messing up but it's also my story so I also feel responsible for whatever happens. So again, I'm truly sorry for the chapter 30 being private and chapter 31 not wanting to go up. This is really out of my hands, it publishes when it wants to guy.

So I'm publishing this chapter now and it'll probably show up in 8 hours but y'know, I'll still publish it regardless cause you guys shouldn't have to wait all this time. It's upsetting.

Nevertheless, if you didn't read the chapter 30 notes, here are instructions to see chapter 30:
If you want to see chapter 30:
1) Follow me.
2) Delete the story from your library.
3) Refresh.
4) Add the story back.
Chapter 30 should be viewable for you.

Alright, there's that. Read on for the actually notes.

PLEASE READ THE END NOTES!!

-

This is our little bye bye to Liam ft. BOTTOM JUSTIN‼️ BOTTOM JUSTIN GUYS LISTEN TO ME GUYS I SAID BOTTOM JUSTIN‼️‼️‼️‼️ I did promise a second one, no? OKAY BOTTOM JUSTIN ALRIGHT OKAY BOTTOM JUSTIN!!!!!!!

Usually I would base smut chapters all around smut but the main part is the interaction between Liam and Zayn as their like last goodbye or something. So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. ❤️

"It was nice seeing you again man," Louis grinned as he brought one of his closest friends in for an easy bro hug, "don't wait a whole year to come back again, you hear?"

"I just might wait a decade if you and Harry keep making out in front of me. Now I remember why I hated visiting your home so much."

"You know you love us," Harry grinned.

"Yeah, keep thinking that."

After a kiss on the cheek from Harry and a hug that seemed both warm and suffocating from Niall, Zayn's three best friends parted from Liam and walked away knowing that the three would most likely need privacy.

There wasn't much of a big secret moment between Justin and Liam. The Canadian gave his best friend a long and lasting hug as if they wouldn't be seeing each other for a few years, when in reality, Justin planned on leaving in two weeks.

"I'm really sorry I can't go with you man, I just really need to stay here a little longer... I don't think I've spent nearly enough time with Zayn."

Liam shook his head softly, "don't sweat it. I'm going to like going back on my own without having to listen to you sing Mariah Carey throwbacks the whole flight back."