twenty four ➳ you plus me

PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME

The song is catchy af

So many of you guys were getting so hype about last chapter and so many are excited about Liam LIKE LOL NAH. @degrxssi knew not to get too happy about anything though because you guys know how much I LOVE to torture you. ❤️❤️❤️ But not this chapter SO ITS OKAY FOR NOW.

AND HERES WHAT THEYRE OUTFITS LOOK LIKE THIS CHAPTER CAUSE DETAILS GUYS DETAILS. DETAILS ARE IMPORTANTE LIKE UHHUH!!!!

(Couldn't find a proper picture of Zayn's outfit cause the Internet hates me

(Couldn't find a proper picture of Zayn's outfit cause the Internet hates me.)

AND HERES A CUTE GIF OF DADDY NUMBA 2 CAUSE DADDY YES

"You look great."

Zayn squinted at Justin then looked down at his plain old outfit that consisted of a five year old black tank top, regular blue jeans and his baby blue Nike Air Max sneakers with a tad of pink in them. To top off his terribly bland attire, Zayn had his hair tied up into a ponytail because his hair would not cooperate with him that morning.

Looking back up at Justin, he cocked a brow, "seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Flattery gets you no where."

The Canadian chuckled softly as he shook his head, "I'm just being truthful. Honestly, you can wear a garbage bag as clothes and I still think you'd look cute."

Zayn couldn't help but blush at those words even though he didn't believe them himself. Who would even look good wearing just a garbage bag?

"Besides," Justin added, "flattery isn't part of my 'Get Zayn To Love Me' plan."

"Oh yeah, and what is?"

"Somewhere fun."

"Somewhere like?"

"You'll find out later. Right now, I wanna take you out for breakfast," Justin announced.

"You know the way to a man's heart."