twenty one ➳ grass ain't greener

Everyone was asking to see how Justin is doing and like I was definitely going to give that to you guys because there are some unresolved issues here and some questions that need answers. Some answers will be given in this chapter and some later on SO YEAH ENJOY THIS. ❤️

Very short chapter by the way like the last one. SORRY.

And Justin is back to blonde in this fic cause I really loved the blonde hair.

Three months

Three months.

Three months since he and Zayn had last spoken.

Three months of silence. Three months of avoidance. Three months of absolute misery.

It just feels like the days get worse as they progress. Everyday Justin finds himself lonelier than the day before.

It's crazy given the amount of people he's fucked and the amount of clubs he's been to having men and women throw themselves at him. He's like a King, surrounded by everyone, people who want him and adore him yet... yet he finds that he's the loneliest while in the middle of those crowds.

The people around him, they're usually excited, they usually have a glow and a brightness to them. And Justin, despite his smile and laughter, he isn't as positive and doesn't feel as energetic as all those people.

No one in those rooms could relate, at least no one that he knows of.

Justin has never felt so pathetic in his entire life; drinking away his sorrows and fucking people to release all his anger.

He and Hailey had a thing going on for a while, nothing serious, just regular old sex. But then he got bored, and he didn't say or do anything about that until Liam decided to intervene and tell him how stupid he was being. Liam reminded him that he was currently in this state due to the fact that he couldn't keep his dick in his pants for Hailey and well, here he is now.

Once that realization hit, it was bye bye Hailey. That didn't mean he didn't go around having sex with others though because he did. Justin took part in sex with one partner, then three, four, an orgy and even went to a Dominant Submissive club one night, just to test things out.

Still, he continued to feel empty.

No amount of sex could help Justin feel any better. And no matter how many bottles of scotch he downed, Justin still felt like absolute shit.

Sometimes all Justin's left to do is sit down and wonder why he had said those things to Zayn, why he did what he did.

Then he takes a look at his life now and remembers exactly why. He's no good for Zayn and they both knew it, but only one of them was willing to admit it.