Larota

Name: Larota
Nickname: Lara
Bandana: Red blood and twisted back
Age: 16 years
Weapon: Kusarigamas
Sisters: Talena and Amoly
Best friend: Venus de Milo
Place of birth: Tokyo, Japan
Sensei, Master Hopu

History of Life:
Hey! My name is Larota, I have two sisters: Talena and Amoly, and also have a good friend: Venus de Milo. For all I know, I am the oldest of my two sisters (Venus and I are the same age). My mother was killed when I only had a few months and my sisters had barely hatched eggs. You should ask yourself: 'Who killed her?' 'Here's the answer:.' 'My own father "Yes, my mother Dariyasa was killed by my father Orimura Allow me to elaborate so pay attention:. It was a night any, Dariyasa and Hopu petted a small turtle has hatched (I :3) and held two eggs (my sisters), until someone the warned that the palace had been attacked by dangerous enemies The two made a deal:. Hopu protect babies and Dariyasa . fight the palace This was done, the two fought tooth and nail, knocked down some ninjas until the shadows comes the unexpected:. Nayichu, an evil man on a wheelchair Both despair and Dariyasa takes the most painful decision Your Life:. Delivery time their daughters to Hopu definitely protect them asking her to flee the place safely until it distract Warriors Hopu did so ran away with the girls on his lap and hands, fought and fought, hid and fled. Dariyasa've continued to fight until the shadows comes someone else ... a man, or rather a turtle ... Orimura her own husband who fought on the side of the shadows ... The two exchanged glances and blows, their swords play until Dariyasa ... The sword is broken in half by the Orimura, it falls to the ground with no chance of winning. Without delay Orimura strikes Dariyasa ... She falls to the ground lifeless, seeing what he did, he quickly repents and starts to cry in front of her wife. Orimura with a mark of honor to fight the clan of evil in favor of their loss but all in vain ... I Hopu fled with me and the girls to safety. Well ... not like to remember this terrible past and much less like people touching the name of my mother ... Since my father did not know what to think about it beyond that I have no idea if he's alive or dead. If today I am tough and feisty thank him, and no doubt I am very good at hiding my feelings ...